The Complete Microsoft SQL Server Course: From A to Z
What you'll learn
- You’ll learn how to create databases and tables using Microsoft SQL
- You'll learn how to write UPDATE, SELECT, and DELETE statements
- You’ll learn how to write SOL Table Join Statements
- You’ll learn the GROUP By Clause and how to use it to put data in a group
- You’ll learn how to select records from tables
- You’ll learn how to integrate SQL Server into real-world applications, gaining the requisite experience for working in a team
- You’ll need a computer that runs a recent version of the Windows operating system with good internet connectivity
- You’ll also need the Microsoft SQL Server for devs, but the course will show you how to install those for free
Databases are crucial in the typical software development process, and developers use SQL (Structural Query Language) to communicate with databases. Released in 1989, Microsoft SQL Server is one of the most popular database engines in the world, and it’s a must-learn for anyone that wants to become an expert.
When developing software, developers need a database server to store information they’ll collect from prospective users, and the Microsoft SQL Server is an attractive option. To use Microsoft SQL Server, however, you need robust knowledge of the languages it supports.
This course will teach everything you need to know about Microsoft SQL (Transact-SQL or T-SQL), from introductory topics like creating databases and tables to more complex ones like creating stored procedures and sorting data from multiple tables. While the course is designed for beginners, it’s perfect for intermediate Microsoft SQL users looking to brush up their knowledge.
You’ll get clear, concise, and comprehensive lecture videos to enhance your understanding of the subject matter. The instructor is also available through the chat, ready to answer any potential questions you might have about Microsoft SQL.
Why Should You Enroll in this Course?
Microsoft SQL Server is the third most popular database management system out there, trailing Oracle SQL Developer and MySQL. From that data, it’s clear that there are opportunities in the market for experienced Microsoft SQL developers.
As far as Microsoft SQL courses go, you won’t find anything much better than what this course has to offer. It explains the fundamentals of the Microsoft SQL Server, helping you grow from being a complete noob to a near expert in database technology.
The course highlights many of Microsoft SQL’s features, teaching you how to simplify your workload using AI for instance. Also, you’ll be learning from instructors using the latest version of the database software, so you don’t have to deal with missing lessons and deprecated functions.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody that wants to go into personal data processing or seeking employment as a Data Scientist, Database Administrator, Business Analyst, ETL Administrator, etc.
- Intermediate developers working on a project involving Microsoft’s database engine
- Beginners in SQL database systems. Learning about Microsoft SQL Server is a great foundational template for learning other database management engines
Meta Brains is a professional training brand developed by a team of software developers and finance professionals who have a passion for Coding, Finance & Excel.
We bring together both professional and educational experiences to create world-class training programs accessible to everyone.
Currently, we're focused on the next great revolution in computing: The Metaverse. Our ultimate objective is to train the next generation of talent so we can code & build the metaverse together!