The Complete Microsoft SharePoint MasterClass
What you'll learn
- What is SharePoint
- Free Plans vs Paid Plans in Microsoft SharePoint
- You Need a Microsoft Account For SharePoint
- Registration of Domain in Microsoft SharePoint
- Domain Configuration in Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SharePoint Dashboard and Admin Panel
- Microsoft SharePoint Environment
- Two Type Website in Microsoft SharePoint
- Inviting Someone to Your Website in SharePoint
- Login Process of Invited User at Microsoft Share Point
- Share Point Website Environment
- SharePoint Webiste Menu Bar
- Team Site Creation in SharePoint
- Menu Edit Options in SharePoint
- Adding Section in Share Point Team Site
- Insert Option in SharePoint
- Inserting Image in Team Site Share Point
- Inserting Text in Team Site Share Point
- Inserting File Viewer in Share Point Team Site
- Inserting A Link In SharePoint Team Site
- How to embed In SharePoint Team Site
- High Lighted Content in Share Point Team Site
- Audience Targeting in SharePoint Team Site
- How to insert Bingo Map In SharePoint Team Site
- Adding Call to Action In SharePoint Team Site
- Adding Hero in SharePoint Team Site
- Text, Media and Content Tools in Share Point
- Adding Document Library in Share Point Team Site
- How to Add List in Share Point Team Site
- Adding List Properties in Share Point Team Site
- Page Properties in SharePoint Team Site
- Quick Links adding in SharePoint Team Site
- Discovery and Collaboration Tools
- Discovery and Collaboration Tools (cont.)
- Conversation in SharePoint Team Site
- Document Tab in Share Point Team Site
- How to Insert List in SharePoint Team Site
- Creating Page and Managing It on Share Point Site
- Creating Document Library on SharePoint Team Site
- Creating App in SharePoint Team Site
- Creating Subsite in SharePoint
- Recycle bin in Team site
- Communication Site Creation
- Communication Topics Site Creation
- Admin Center in Share Point
- Admin Center Menus
- Admin Center Top Bar Menu
- Admin Center of Microsoft SharePoint for Adding User
- Account Overview in SharePoint Website
- Security Info in Share Point Website
- Account Settings in SharePoint (cont.)
- Office Account in SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams Practically
- Microsoft Free and Paid Plans
- Function of Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Account Registration
- Microsoft Teams Configuration
- Microsoft Teams Desktop App
- Microsoft Mobile App
- Creating Org in Microsoft Team
- Creating Teams and Channels in Org of Microsoft Teams
- The Core Part of Microsoft Teams
- Org, Teams and Channels Settings
- Create, Add Users and Manage a Team
- Complete Guide of Meeting Set-up
- Collaborate with Teams
- Schedule Team Meetings
- Chat Management
- Activity Management
- Calls Management
- Files Management
- Microsoft Teams Settings
- Privacy Settings
- Notification Settings
- Device Settings
- Permission Settings
- Call Settings
- Search Options
- Microsoft Office Essentials
- YouTube Apps in Microsoft Teams
- Trello Apps - Stay on Top of Your Task List by Automatically Creating, Updating and Organizing Them in Trello
- Wiki Tab Is Your Notes, on A Channel Level, that Includes a Hierarchy of Sections Within Listed Pages
- OneNote The digital note-taking app for your devices
- Polly Offers a Native Integration in Microsoft Teams to Foster Collaboration and Productivity
- Karma as Daily Appreciation, Recognition and Rewards in Microsoft Teams
- Powerful Password Creations for You and Your Users
- No Previous Microsoft SharePoint or Microsoft Office Experience Necessary!
- A Laptop or Desktop with Internet Connection
- Willingness to Learn :)
The Complete Microsoft SharePoint MasterClass: SharePoint Online - SharePoint 2016 - SharePoint 2019 - Microsoft SharePoint 365
SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office. Launched in 2001, SharePoint is primarily sold as a document management and storage system, but the product is highly configurable and usage varies substantially among organizations. Microsoft states that SharePoint has 190 million users across 200,000 customer organizations. So it is very fortunate to learn it today.
Simple sharing and seamless collaboration: SharePoint empowers teamwork with dynamic and productive team sites for every project team, department, and division. Share files, data, news, and resources. Customize your site to streamline your team’s work. Collaborate effortlessly and securely with team members inside and outside your organization, across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
Engage and inform your organization: Build cohesion and inform your employees throughout your intranet. Drive organizational efficiency by sharing common resources and applications on home sites and portals. Tell your story with beautiful communication sites. And stay in the know with personalized, targeted news on the web and the SharePoint mobile apps.
Harness collective knowledge: You’re just a click away from what you are looking for, with powerful search and intelligent ways to discover information, expertise, and insights to inform decisions and guide action. SharePoint’s rich content management, along with valuable connections and conversations surfaced in Yammer, enables your organization to maximize the velocity of knowledge.
Transform business processes: Accelerate productivity by transforming processes—from simple tasks like notifications and approvals to complex operational workflows. With SharePoint lists and libraries, Microsoft Flow, and PowerApps, you can create rich digital experiences with forms, workflows, and custom apps for every device.
In this course, we also help you learn the essential Microsoft Teams as well. Microsoft Teams is a persistent chat-based collaboration platform complete with document sharing, online meetings, and many more extremely useful features for business communications. Having an excellent team space is key to being able to make creative decisions and communicate with one another. But don't worry this course will help you build a fast and complete skill over Microsoft Teams. That's why we call it The Complete Microsoft Teams MasterClass.
Microsoft Teams provides more ways to be a team. Microsoft has many features that we have to look at and learn these days. We have everything available in Microsoft Team. Chat - Share your opinion and your personality. Send gifs, stickers, and emojis in a group chat or one-to-one messages. Meet - Instantly go from group chat to video conference with the touch of a button. Teams of 2 or 10,000 can meet in one place, no matter how many places they’re in. Call - Make and receive calls with internal and external groups using Microsoft Teams Calling, Phone System, Calling Plan, or Direct Routing. Collaborate - Easily find, share, and edit files in real-time using familiar apps like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in Teams. (Resource: Microsoft Teams website)
By taking this The Complete Microsoft SharePoint MasterClass you will be able to:
Full understanding of Microsoft SharePoint
Know Free Plans and Paid Plans
Create Microsoft Account for SharePoint use
Register your domain in Microsoft SharePoint
Manage Microsoft SharePoint Dashboard
Create Communication and team site in SharePoint
Inviting someone to your site in SharePoint
Manage the top bar menu of Microsoft SharePoint
Insert option in Microsoft SharePoint
Adding section, image, text, file viewer, link, embed, highlighted content, bingo map, call to action, hero, document library, media, content, list, page, quick link, and their features.
Targeting audience in Microsoft SharePoint
Work with discovery and collaboration tools in Microsoft SharePoint
Converse in Microsoft SharePoint
Manage events in Microsoft SharePoint
Manage Tab in Microsoft SharePoint
Create sub-site in Microsoft SharePoint
Clean Recycle Bin in Microsoft SharePoint
Share Broadcast website in Microsoft SharePoint
Understand and manage Admin center
Configure Microsoft Account Settings
Full understanding of Google Microsoft Teams
Sign up in Microsoft to use Microsoft Teams
Understand the difference between the free and paid plan of Microsoft Teams
Download Microsoft Teams App on Desktop and Phone
Become familiar with Microsoft Teams Interface
Manage your Microsoft Teams profile management
Start chatting with a participant in Microsoft Teams
Create Org, team, and channel on your team in Microsoft Teams
Manage Org, team, and channel on your team
Invite users to join Microsoft teams
Understand the core part of Microsoft Teams
Start and manage a meeting in Microsoft Teams
How to make a test call before starting a meeting
Lead effective meetings in Microsoft Teams with TJ tips and experience
Manage your saved messages
Manage chat in Microsoft Teams
Browse Activity history in Microsoft Teams
Manage calls in Microsoft Teams
Manage files in Microsoft Teams
Add your favorite cloud in Microsoft Teams
Set up your general settings in Microsoft Teams
Set up your privacy settings in Microsoft Teams
Manage the settings of your notification
Manage device settings to make them go write
Configure Calls and permission settings
Search anything in Microsoft Teams
Be familiar with Microsoft Office Apps (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Connect YouTube videos in your Teams
Set up Trello, Wiki, Karma, Polla for better productivity
Create a powerful password for users for your teams
So don't hesitate anymore,
Join us now to make new experiences with Microsoft SharePoint today!
This SharePoint course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: SharePoint - SharePoint online - office 365 SharePoint - spfx - SharePoint development - SharePoint 2019 - power apps - SharePoint 2016 - share point - SharePoint administration. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: Microsoft PowerApps - Microsoft Power Automate - Microsoft Office 365.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Microsoft SharePoint in Microsoft 365
- People Who Need SharePoint
- Office 365 Users
- Teams Users
- Business Owners
- Team Leaders
- Anyone Who Want Stay Connected and Organized. Accomplish More Together Across Work, School, and Life with Microsoft SharePoint.
More than 300,000 students have enrolled in Jan Ekhteyari's Classes
Jan has created many best-selling Udemy courses in Google Education and productivity, Microsoft, other useful software, and languages.
The best-selling courses include: 'Google Certified Educator,' 'Google Classroom,' 'Computer Basics,' 'Persian Language,' and 'Touch Typing, 'The Complete Google Slides Masterclass'.
Jan has proven to be very resilient and has shown on multiple occasions that he is an exceptional analytical individual and is able to handle any crisis, situation, and conflict.
In addition to his personal work, Jan collaborates closely with TJ Walker, a best-selling course creator who has produced over 200 courses and is the founder of Media Training Worldwide.
Plus de 300 000 étudiants se sont inscrits aux cours de Jan Ekhteyari.
Jan a créé de nombreux cours à succès sur Udemy dans les domaines de l'éducation et de la productivité Google, Microsoft, d'autres logiciels utiles et des langues.
Les cours les plus vendus comprennent : 'Google Certified Educator,' 'Google Classroom,' 'Computer Basics,' 'Persian Language,' and 'Touch Typing, 'The Complete Google Slides Masterclass'.
Jan a fait preuve d'une grande résilience et a démontré à plusieurs reprises qu'il est un individu exceptionnellement analytique et capable de gérer toute crise, situation et conflit.
En plus de son travail personnel, Jan collabore étroitement avec TJ Walker, un créateur de cours à succès qui a produit plus de 200 cours et est le fondateur de Media Training Worldwide.
Más de 300,000 estudiantes se han inscrito en las clases de Jan Ekhteyari.
Jan ha creado muchos cursos de Udemy que son los más vendidos en Google Education y productividad, Microsoft, otros software útiles e idiomas.
Los cursos más vendidos incluyen: 'Google Certified Educator,' 'Google Classroom,' 'Computer Basics,' 'Persian Language,' and 'Touch Typing, 'The Complete Google Slides Masterclass'.
Jan ha demostrado ser muy resistente y ha demostrado en múltiples ocasiones que es un individuo excepcionalmente analítico y capaz de manejar cualquier crisis, situación y conflicto.
Además de su trabajo personal, Jan colabora de cerca con TJ Walker, un creador de cursos más vendidos que ha producido más de 200 cursos y es el fundador de Media Training Worldwide.