The Complete Microsoft Outlook MasterClass Mastering Outlook
What you'll learn
- Outlook Environment
- Outlook Opening
- Outlook Interface Options
- Sending and Receiving Email in Outlook
- Sending and Receiving Email in Outlook with Attachments
- Account Settings in Outlook
- Automatic Replies in Outlook
- Mail Box Settings in Outlook
- Rules and Alerts Settings in Outlook
- Exporting and Importing Rules and Alerts in Outlook
- Opening Options in File Outlook
- New Email Options in Outlook
- Clipboard in New Email
- Basic Text in New Email
- Name, Include and Tags in New Email
- Inserting Table Into New Email
- Inserting Images Into New Email
- Inserting Shapes Into New Email
- Inserting SmartArt Into New Email
- Inserting New Chart Into New Email
- Taking Screenshot Into New Email
- Links, Text and Symbol
- Themes, Show Fields, Encrypt, Tracking and More Options in New Email
- Formatting Text in New Emails
- Text Style in New Email
- Reviewing Menu in New Email
- New Appointment at Home Menu
- New Meeting at Home Menu
- New Contact in Home Menu
- Create New Task
- Other New Item in Home
- Email Deletion in Outlook
- Responding to A Email in Outlook
- Quick Steps, Tag and Other Functions
- Complete Guide of Send and Receive
- Complete Folder Guide
- View and Help in Outlook
- Options Intro
- General Options in Outlook
- Mail Options in Outlook
- Calendar Options in Outlook
- Contact Options in Outlook
- Task Options in Outlook
- Search Options in Outlook
- Language Options in Outlook
- Ease of Access Options in Outlook
- Advanced Option in Outlook
- Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar Customization
- Compelte Password Creation
- No Previous Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Office Experience Necessary!
- A Laptop or Desktop with Internet Connection
- Willingness to Learn :)
The Complete Microsoft Outlook MasterClass Mastering Outlook: Microsoft Outlook 365 - Microsoft Outlook 2016 - Microsoft Outlook 2019
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager software system from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Though primarily an email client, Outlook also includes such functions as calendaring, task managing, contact managing, note-taking, journal logging, and web browsing. (Wikipedia)
With Outlook on your PC, Mac, or mobile device, you can: Organize email to let you focus on the messages that matter most, manage and share your calendar to schedule meetings with ease, share files from the cloud so recipients always have the latest version, stay connected and productive wherever you are.
Email and calendar, together in one place: Stay on top of your most important messages and events | Email; Send, receive, and manage your email. Calander; Schedule and manage appointments, meetings, or events. People; See details about contacts when you hover over their name; Tasks; Prioritize your tasks with Microsoft To-Do. Search: Locate messages, people, and documents
Again with Outlook, you don't need to worry about security and safety because is Backed by enterprise-grade security. Outlook works around the clock to help protect your privacy and keep your inbox free of clutter.
Protection delivered by the same tools Microsoft uses for business customers.
Data encryption in your mailbox and after email is sent.
Automatic deactivation of unsafe links that contain phishing scams, viruses, or malware.
Ransomware detection and recovery for your important files in OneDrive.
With Outlook, you can access Office For free. Collaborating is easy with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You can chat in real-time with Skype—right from your inbox. Keep your busy life organized, Use Outlook's powerful built-in calendar to keep track of your appointments and schedule meetings with others. (Outlook website)
By taking this The Complete Microsoft Outlook MasterClass Mastering Outlook you will be able to:
Understand the environment of Microsoft Outlook
Open Microsoft Outlook
Manage the interface of Microsoft Outlook
Send and receive an email in Microsoft Outlook
Configure and manage account setting in Microsoft Outlook
Set auto-replies in Microsoft Outlook
Manage Mailbox in Microsoft Outlook
Create Rules in Microsoft Outlook
Export and import rules in Microsoft Outlook
New email options
Manage the clipboard settings in Microsoft Outlook
Write Basic Text of Microsoft Outlook
Create name, include, and tag in Microsoft Outlook
Inserting Tables, Images, Shapes, SmartArt, Chat and Screenshot in Microsoft Outlook
Write Links, Text, and Symbol in Microsoft Outlook
Configuration of Themes, Show Fields, Encrypt, Tracking, and More Options in New Email
Format the text style you want in Outlook
Review your email in Microsoft Outlook
Create Appointment, Meeting, Contact, and Task in Microsoft Outlook
Manage the deletion process in Outlook
Managing responding in Outlook
Create folders in Microsoft Outlook
View e-mail in Outlook
Set and configure the settings of Microsoft Outlook
Manage the mail, calendar, contact, task, search, language, ease of access settings in Microsoft Outlook
Understand the advanced Outlook options in Outlook
Create and manage passwords stronger complete guide
So don't hesitate anymore,
Join us now to make new experiences with Microsoft Outlook today!
This Microsoft Outlook course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: outlook - Microsoft outlook - outlook 365 - outlook 2016 - Microsoft outlook 2019 - time management - Microsoft - outlook 2016 - one drive - one drive - outlook 2019. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: Microsoft Office 365 - Microsoft Office - PowerShell.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Microsoft Outlook in Microsoft 365
- People Who Need Outlook in Office
- Office 365 Users
- Teams Users
- Business Owners
- Team Leaders
- Anyone Who Want Stay Connected and Organized. Accomplish More Together Across Work, School, and Life with Microsoft Outlook.
Jan has been a content creator since 2019. He has made numerous best-seller courses during his career life. He is a very professional and resourceful instructor, and content creator who uses any opportunity to create a high impact on people’s life.
His courses made people’s life easier in technical skills and languages so far. He has over 200,000 students on all educational platforms. He taught IT skills and language locally supported by OXFAM, OHW, PI-AMI, MOVE, and NSEC for over 2 years.
Despite his personal jobs, he works closely with TJ Walker who is a best-seller and created over two hundred courses, and the founder of Media Training Worldwide.
He learned media training, public speaking, and presentation at Media Training Worldwide. After, Jan had a chance to help people to learn and speak confidently in English.
He grew up where he had no Internet and was not able to read Alphabet at the age of 14. Fortunately, he can read very well now. ?
In School, he was motivated to help people remotely and now he is extremely excited to take his business to next level to help millions of people across the world. His friend asked a good question that is why he is now on the right path. He is very thankful to his friends. Good friends win always!
Jan is very resilient and proved many times that he is an exceptionally good analytical person and can overcome any crisis, situation, and conflict.
Anyway, he is a computer science student now. We must remember that his skills are self-made. University was just an opportunity of putting more time and build networks.
Hi from Jan!