The Complete Mergers and Acquisitions course - M&A made EASY
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 18 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) - Business valuation - business analysis - business growth - business decision-making
- Corporate strategy - Due Diligence - Market and competition analysis - corporate culture - Anti-trust & Anti-Monopoly laws
- Have idea about business and Finance
- Business, Accounting, or Finance basics
Please leave me alone !!!!!!!!!!!
Why would I take that course and learn Mergers and Acquisitions ?????????????????????
A good question, but if you think that your company is far away from mergers and Acquisitions, you are wrong!!!
What wrong? why do you say so Sam?
Because, all companies are looking for synergies and alliances to strengthen their position in the market. Mergers and acquisition can provide a safe path for growing businesses. Look around you, read Finance articles and watch Business shows, you would know that mergers and Acquisitions are closer to you than you might think. If you search for past Mergers and Acquisitions deals, you would believe my words. Look at the Chinese and American markets and see how many deals took place already and how many cases are under negotiations by now?
It's time to learn the concepts of M&A and equip yourself with the necessary skills to be ready, in case your company decided to go into Mergers and Acquisitions!
What are you waiting for? let's hop right in !!!!
Mergers and Acquisitions explained step by step and made easy.
Topics covered are:
Mergers and Acquisition definitions
Types of Mergers and Acquisition from multiple angles
Legal aspects of Mergers and Acquisitions
Synergies and benefits of M&A
Drawbacks of M&A
Business valuation techniques and approaches with practical examples
Funding and Consideration sources
M&A negotiations and managerial tactics
Organic corporate growth
Corporate life cycle
Tax implications of M&A
Anti-trust and anti-monopoly laws
Techniques to counter attack a hostile Acquisition
Due Diligence for a target company
Business analysis and techniques
Corporate strategy and planning
Past Mergers and Acquisition transactions' statistics
Some successful M&A real cases in detail and many other things
Recommendations and quick wins to managers
- Business & law students, Accountants, Finance officers, Finance managers, Business analysts, Financial analysts, Entrepreneurs, any one interested in business
- Enthusiasts and Aspirants in the field of Business, Law, Accounts, Finance, and Entrepreneurship