The Complete MATLAB Course: MATLAB Simulink Mastering
What you'll learn
- Acquaintence with MATLAB software and Simulink
- Analyzing different blocks in the Simulink and introducing them
- Solving mathematical equations in the Simulink
- Multiple modeling of systems in the Simulink
- Acquaintence with controlling subjects of the Simulink
- Simulation of continuous , discrete and hybrid systems
- Relationship between MATLAB and Simulink
- The methods of solving problems in the Simulink
- Primary knowledge on the MATLAB software
- MATLAB software , downloadable from Mathwork website
- General knowledge of computer
Simulink, developed by MathWorks is a simulation and model-based design environment for dynamic and embedded systems, integrated with MATLAB which enables you to export the simulation results into MATLAB for further analysis. Simulink, is a graphical programming environment for modeling, simulating, analyzing multi domain dynamical systems, automatic controlling and digital signal processing.
This course aims to teach simulating different systems with Simulink. After completion of this course, you will be able to design your systems such as discrete, continuous, linear, non-linear or fixed and variable. Moreover, you will learn to set simulation parameters in order to get valid outputs in a short time and then export to Matlab or even use Matlab datas in your simulations. All in all, in this course will:
· Multiple modeling of systems in the Simulink
· Acquaintance with controlling subjects of the Simulink
· Simulation of continuous, discrete and hybrid systems
· Solving mathematical equations in the Simulink
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for all of engineer and engineering students
- For engineers and scientists who are curious about control systems and system modeling
- For Programming beginners who are new in MATLAB or Simulink.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about MATLAB and/or Simulink
Milad has a Bachelor of Software Engineering and Masters of Electronics and is also a Certified National Instrument (NI).
Regardless of his academic background, he has in-field experience in programming as he started programming and doing professional projects for many companies based in and out of the USA since 2004. He has taught LabVIEW from fundamental to advanced since 2012. He is also professional in PLC, Altium Designer (Designing PCB), AVR and ARM Microcontroller Programming, Designing Analogues and Digital Electronics, Simulation, and Modeling of Multiple Systems in the Matlab Simulink environment.
Being passionate about the world of graphics, he started working on Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom) since 2008. Today, he is working on Graphic Design professionally and has some students as well.
Milad today is holding many Seminars, Webinars, and creating courses on programming and graphic design and has thousands of students who admire him as a great and knowledgeable teacher with clear explanations.