The Complete Linux Privilege Escalation Course 2022 - OSCP
What you'll learn
- Learn Privilege Escalation with File Permissions
- Learn Privilege Escalation with Sudo Bypass
- Learn Privilege Escalation with Cron Jobs
- Learn Privilege Escalation with Passwords on Files
- Learn Privilege Escalation with LXD
- Learn Privilege Escalation with NFS
- Learn Privilege Escalation with Kernel Exploits
- Learn Privilege Escalation with SUID/SGID Executables
- Learn Privilege Escalation with Tools
- Learn how to use the TryHackMe Platform
- Previous Linux Command Line Knowledge
- Solid Understanding of Linux Operating Systems
- Preinstalled Hacking Linux Distro (Preferably Kali Linux)
Hello and welcome to this course!
This course requires no background on Linux Privilege Escalation. You will go from beginner to advanced in just a couple of hours. We will first focus on the theory and make sure we fully understand it before moving to practical examples.
This course comes with a FREE online privilege escalation hacking lab to practice what you learn throughout the course. We have structured the course in a way that the student will learn Linux Privilege Escalation effectively through practice. That is why we designed and created our own lab to share with our students free of charge.
You will learn Linux Privilege Escalation with:
Passwords on Files
LXD Linux Container
Network File System (NFS)
All of these topics will be covered in detail.
By the end of this course, you will have completely mastered the fundamentals of Linux Privilege Escalation and you will also be able to confidently take on any Linux privilege escalation challenge either on a CTF competition, an exam or in a real-life scenario.
If you ever have any questions related to the course content please create a thread from the QnA section and describe your issue, and we will try to answer as soon as possible!
Who this course is for:
- People who are taking the OSCP exam
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
Hack-Academy was founded in 2022 and our main goal is to educate people about the threats in the online world and how to avoid them.
As the Cyber Security industry is getting more popular, people often fail to find the right resources to kick start their careers. That is why we created Hack-Academy, to provide top-notch quality content for aspiring ethical hackers.
My name is Dimitris Kalopisis and I am an Ethical Hacker, a teaching assistant at zSecurity and the CEO at Hack-Academy.
My passion for teaching started when I created my first Cyber Security related Youtube channel which received a lot of positive feedback.
Some years after that, I decided to create Hack-Academy, a startup company that provides educational Ethical Hacking courses to aspiring hackers.