The Complete LinkedIn B2B Marketing Course
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Apply the full range of tools, applications and features to transform your B2B Marketing fundamentals using LinkedIn
- Understand how to use content marketing applications such as slide share, Pulse and Company Pages to support your B2B marketing plan
- Understand how to maximise content distribution using sponsored updates and Groups
- Understand how to measure performance and use analytics to inform future marketing and resource allocation strategy
- Learn how to manage LinkedIn advertising including Onsite and Network display, Sponsored updates, Sponsored inmail and lead accelerator
- Lean about LinkedIn’s range of mobile apps and how these can support your B2B marketing on the move
- You will need to register on LinkedIn and set up a profile
My Udemy Courses have been watched by over 10,000 people from 135 countries. They have received consistent high ratings throughout Udemy.
The Complete LinkedIn B2B Marketing Course is designed for Marketing, Digital Agency professionals and entrepreneurs seeking to learn and transform your B2B marketing performance using LinkedIn.
You will learn how to use and apply the full range of tools, applications and hidden techniques by watching clear detailed instruction video demonstrations designed for easy digestion. The curriculum is structured in a logical, sequential order making it easy to follow and implement seamlessly into your working day.
Note: This course is updated regularly with new lectures and downloadable pdfs.
What does this Marketing Course offer that others don't:
How to apply multiple techniques to compound marketing impact
Explanation and clear guidance on new marketing opportunities such as the updated Campaign Manager, Sponsored Inmails, Lead Accelerator and Elevate
Optimising the full value of content marketing apps including Pulse, Slideshare and Company pages
Expected return on investment using all LinkedIn advertising options including Onsite and Network display, Sponsored updates, Sponsored Inmail and lead accelerator
Comprehensive ongoing LinkedIn learning and resources for all levels
The course duration is a 2 hours 45 minutes for completion of all 28 Videos
- This course curriculum is designed for B2B Marketing professionals, B2B Advertising professionals, business owners and anyone with the ambition to develop a complete practical understanding of how to use marketing strategies which deliver quality results on the LinkedIn platform.
Learn the three key reasons why LinkedIn should be the central to your B2B Marketing plans
Why Profile Completeness can dramatically improve your potential of being found by useful business contacts
Lean about the brilliance and usefulness of Advanced Search and how to use Saved Search to help you manage your marketing efficiency
Learn about the new features of Campaign Manager and how it will improve your LinkedIn efficiency and performance