What you'll learn
- What's new in ES6: arrow functions, classes, default and rest parameters, etc.
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Event handling, asynchronous coding and Http requests
- 3 Real-time Hands-on Projects
- Explore API's to make the most of third-party data (such as weather information)
- Learn how to deploy your application to the web so you can share them with everyone
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must!
This tutorial covers
Node Js CrashCourse
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers
- Frontend Developers
- Node Js
- React JS
- Full stack developers
I am Satyaprakash Reddy, I am a freelance developer in India.I've 5 years of experience in developing applications in Android and Web Development.
I've been teaching coding lectures from the past three years in an Institute. So now I wanted to share my knowledge across the globe through Udemy.
I spend most of my time researching how to make learning to code fun and make hard concepts easy to understand. I apply everything I discover into my Bootcamp courses. In my courses, you'll find lots of geeky humor but also lots of explanations and animations to make sure everything is easy to understand.