Learn Java Programming | Complete Course
What you'll learn
- Build their own Java applications
- Understand Java code
- Apply the knowledge to other programming languages
- Basic computer skills
If you want to learn Java to advance your skills, then this is the course for you!
If you have no previous knowledge or experience in Java, you will like that the course begins with Java basics. Even if you have some experience in programming in Java, this course can help you learn some new information you had missed before. Each section of the course is linked to the previous one in terms of utilizing what was already learned and each topic is supplied with lots of examples which will help students in their process of learning. Upon the completion of this course, you should be able to write programs that have real-life applications.
What I think is the best about this course is that you can search questions others have had, post your own questions, and get answers to challenges you are currently facing in learning and using Java.
If you have any suggestions on topics that have not been covered, you can send them via private message. I will do my best to cover them as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this. I hope to see you in the course soon and I hope you will enjoy your time learning as much as I have!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code in Java
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters
Businessman and entrepreneur, with a degree in electrical engineering and computer science, with great social and team skills, speaking multiple languages, ambitious, motivated and a hard worker.
Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and planning
- Programming in c++, c, java, python, bash, pascal
- Web design expert, both front-end and back-end
- System architecture expert
- Great understanding of Linux
- System turnover coordinator