The Complete iOS 10 Developer - Create Real Apps in Swift 3
- You will need a Mac running the latest OS X to create iOS apps
The Complete iOS 10 Developer has just ONE goal - to turn you into the best developer, freelancer and entrepreneur that you can possibly be!
Other iOS courses COMPLETELY miss why you're learning to become a developer. How do I know this? Well I've taken their courses because I wanted to see what the competition is up to!
And what do these other guys miss?
Well they haven't thought about you and what your needs are! Let me tell you why I think you're here. I think it's because maybe you are looking for a way to improve yourself - either via high paying jobs, freelancing or by creating your very own successful startup.
I get that.
So whilst this course gives you all the developer skills you could ever want - it also has more. A complete section on how you create a startup. Right from idea all the way through to raising millions in venture capital funding.
Which one are you?
- Six figure salaried developer?
- Someone who likes earning between $60 - $120 p/h as a freelancer?
- Someone who wants to free themselves from the 9 - 5 jive and create a successful startup?
Here's a recent message I received from one of my students:
" Hi Grant, I managed to land the fabled 6 figure developer job yesterday thanks to your course. In the interview they asked me complicated questions and luckily you'd explained the majority of those. Thanks for a great course and I'm off to buy the rest of your courses now that I have a little extra change :) "
Bonus For You
Many courses offer a few extras here and there. That's nice but they don't have any real value. By real value I mean, can it earn you passive revenue day after day, week after week or month after month?
This course contains an app that no other course contains. One that I'm releasing in time for iOS 10 and one that I foresee as having HUGE potential. The source code is contained in this course. In fact I invite you to compete against me with the release. If your app has more users than mine I will refund you the price of this course :)
Who Am I?
Everyone wants to know who's teaching them. Well, here's my bio:
I started out as NOT A PROGRAMMER. Hard to believe when I tell you that I've worked on dozens of the most popular apps out there right?
The fact that I didn't start out as a programmer means that I actually remember what it's like to be a beginner. I remember teachers throwing useless jargon at me and you know what?
That's why in this course I tell you everything you need to know in plain English!
- Creating useful apps
- Making GPS maps
- Making ticking clock apps
- Transcription apps
- Calculator apps
- Converter apps
- RESTful and JSON apps
- Firebase apps
- Instagram clones (but better ;)
- Fancy animations to WOW users
- Creating compelling apps
- How to start your own startup from idea to financing to selling
And a ton more!
In Silicon valley venture capitalists talk about return on investment a lot. A good return averaged over all their assets is something like 10%.
Imagine if you could have a return in the thousands of percent?
Well that's what you get when you take this course. An investment of a few coffees returns your investment multiple times over.
You are your biggest asset. Invest in it accordingly and take this course today!
- Beginners to programming or iOS programming should take this course
- Experts at iOS programming should not take this course
- Introduction to Setup01:10
- How to Set Up Xcode 8 and Swift 302:54
- How to Set Up iOS 10 Simulators01:36
- Introduction to Swift 302:30
- Set up a Playground in Swift 302:18
- Variables in Swift 307:17
- Collections - Arrays in Swift 307:37
- Collections - Sets in Swift 304:21
- Collections - Dictionaries in Swift 304:50
- Swift 3 Questions - Part 12 questions
- Logic - If Else and Switch Case in Swift 305:58
- Round and Round - Loops in Swift 307:07
- Swift 3 Questions - Part 22 questions
- Functions in Swift 306:48
- Optionals in Swift 306:29
- Swift 3 Questions - Part 32 questions
- Classes and Objects in Swift 306:08
- Inheritance in Swift 304:27
- Swift 3 Questions - Part 42 questions
- Summary of Swift 301:15
- Introduction to Your First iOS 10 App03:43
- An Astronomy Screen Torch - Storyboards09:14
- An Astronomy Screen Torch - View Controller Code04:03
- An Astronomy Screen Torch - Buttons and Outlets06:24
- An Astronomy Screen Torch - Storyboard Element Positioning03:55
- Create an Astronomy Screen Torch - Assignment01:11
- Create an Astronomy Screen Torch - Solution03:38
- Summary of Your First iOS 10 App01:47
- Astro Torch Source Code00:02
- Introduction to Temperature Converter01:08
- Making the Main Screen of our Temperature Converter09:29
- Connecting the Main Screen of Temperature Converter to Code06:51
- Writing the Main Code of our Temperature Converter App05:46
- Temperature Converter - Assignment01:11
- Temperature Converter - Solution08:52
- Summary of Temperature Converter01:36
- Introduction to Calculator01:08
- Making our Calculator Screen - Images, Image Sets and Buttons11:45
- Making of our Calculator Screen - Stack Layouts07:39
- Connecting Calculator Screen to Code12:38
- Storing things with Enums07:09
- Writing the Basic Code of our Calculator18:33
- Calculator - Homework00:51
- Calculator- Solution06:38
- Calculator Source Code00:02
- Summary of Calculator02:18
- Introduction to Back to the Future01:40
- Back to the Future - Tabbed Apps Explained04:14
- Back to the Future Layout - Storyboards11:27
- Back to the Future Code - Showing the Year08:40
- Back to the Future Code - A Ticking Clock06:56
- Back to the Future Time Travel - Storyboards06:50
- Back to the Future Time Travel - Code04:47
- Back to the Future Time Travel - Animations10:06
- Back to the Future - Homework01:07
- Back to the Future - Solution05:14
- Back to the Future - Extra Credits00:52
- Summary of App 2 - Back to the Future01:32
- Back to the Future Source Code00:02
- Introduction to App 3 - Where was I?00:48
- Where was I? - Setup00:52
- Showing a Map with Apple Maps04:50
- Info.plist - Setting Required Device Capabilities02:17
- Info.plist - Permissions for Location02:39
- Showing Your Location07:57
- Getting Location Coordinates08:05
- Creating a Class to Store Location Coordinates03:15
- Saving Location Coordinates (UserDefaults)09:07
- Showing Last Location with a Pin Annotation06:16
- Where Was I - Homework00:45
- Where Was I - Solution04:19
- Summary of Where was I? - GPS and Maps00:50
- Where was I Source Code00:02
- Introduction to Great App Design01:41
- Thinking About User Experience03:05
- Popular User Experience Tools02:13
- How to Design a User Experience - Photo Sharer03:58
- What is a User Interface - First Step04:59
- Popular User Interface Design Tools01:39
- How to Design a User Interface06:18
- Summary of Great App Design00:55
- Introduction to Quick Share01:15
- Quick Share - Launch Screens and Images11:19
- Creating the User Interface - UITableView07:59
- How to Setup a Simple UITableView06:49
- How to Setup a Custom UITableViewCell11:08
- How Handle a Click from a UITableViewCell02:58
- How to Push a New View Controller and Send Data08:27
- Warning - There Be Dragons Ahead!00:35
- How to Use the Photos Framework with Swift12:53
- How to Pass a Photo to a View Controller09:59
- Setting up Sharing Icons and Minimising Outlet Code14:28
- Sharing on Facebook and Twitter Using the Social Framework06:37
- Sharing on Instagram14:11
- Sharing on WhatsApp10:29
- Taking a Photo from Inside Your App13:31
- Quick Share - Homework01:00
- Quick Share - Solution03:27
- Summary of Quick Share02:35
- Source Code for Quick Share00:01
Swift on iOS, a little Java here and there and C# for Xamarin. I'll show you how to use them all!
When you learn from me you learn in an holistic manner. You learn concepts that are applicable to ALL mobile systems.
My aim is to get you qualified mighty fast, with very little hair tearing from frustration.
And what does that mean for you?
You'll be able to make your own apps to earn passive income. Or you could become a freelance developer which I can honestly say it is the best life in the world. You will have no boss and earn an hourly rate of over $100. You can also take holiday whenever you want.
Of course you have to learn how to make good apps first so take my courses now and you will see how easy mobile app development can be!