Complete Introduction to Business Data Analysis
What you'll learn
- Enjoy CLEAR and CONCISE step by step lessons from a best selling Udemy instructor in FULL HD 1080 P
- Transform Data into INSIGHT and INTELLIGENCE using powerful methods of analysis, techniques and tools
- Learn data analysis using easy to master drag and drop techniques - NO CONFUSING FORMULAS, macros or VBA
- Learn 8 different techniques for DATA ANALYSIS that can be easily implemented in Excel (2010 - Office 365)
- LIFE TIME ACCESS to course materials and practice activities from a BEST SELLING Udemy instructor
- Learn to ask the RIGHT questions of your data using comparison, trend, ranking, variance, pareto and many other techniques
- Learn BEST practices for data analysis and data presentation
- Learn BEST practices for the design and setup of INTERACTIVE dashboards
- An understanding of working with data in Excel
- Excel (2010 - Office 365)
- Some examples will require Excel Power Pivot and Power View - which are only available on Windows
- Excel on Mac may not have access to all techniques
If you want to learn simple, effective techniques to create impactful Excel Dashboards and Data Analysis, this course is ideal. Updated in 2022 with full high definition video, this course teaches you practical skills you can apply in your work environment immediately. Just take a look at the recent comments and reviews!
"Presentation is great! Very practical solutions for everyday business analysis challenges."
"I walked away with a lot much practical knowledge. Really excited to apply this knowledge in my work. I have taken other courses from Ian and never disappointed."
"One of the best courses I have taken on Udemy!!! Very easy to understand, not long and drawn out and focuses on what is relevant in the work place. Will definitely recommend it to my team."
"Really enjoyed the course, so many practical tips, which are easily explained. Thanks"
In this course, you will learn the BEST techniques and tools for turning data into MEANINGFUL analysis using Excel
This course is lead by Ian Littlejohn - an international trainer, consultant and data analyst with over 150 000 enrollments & 100 000 students on Udemy. Ian specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio & Amazon Quicksight & his courses average over 4.5 stars out of 5.
**** Life-time access to course materials and practice activities. ****
The Complete Introduction to Business Data Analysis teaches you how to apply different methods of data analysis to turn your data into new insight and intelligence.
The ability to ask questions of your data is a powerful competitive advantage, resulting in new income streams, better decision making and improved productivity. A recent McKinsey Consulting report has identified that data analysis is one of the most important skills required in the American economy at the current time.
During the course you will understand why the form of analysis is important and also provide examples of analysis using Excel.
The following methods of analysis are included:
The Complete Introduction to Business Data Analysis is designed for all business professionals who want to take their ability to turn data into information to the next level. If you are an Excel user then you will want to learn the easy-to-use techniques that are taught in this course.
This course is presented using Excel in Office 365. However, the course is also suitable for:
Please note that this course does not include any complicated formulas, VBA or macros. The course utilizes drag and drop techniques to create the majority of the different data analysis techniques.
Who this course is for:
- All Business people who want to turn data into information
- Excel users who want to take their reporting and analysis to the next level
- Students who want to learn powerful methods of data analysis
Ian is a trainer that specializes in Microsoft Power BI, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Power Query, Google Data Studio and AWS QuickSight.
Ian is an experienced trainer that teaches techniques and tools making it easy for learners to harness the power of business intelligence tools to easily turn data into insight and intelligence.
Ian has been training learners on these powerful technologies for over 10 years making it easy for business users to easily create management reports, develop interactive dashboards and generate new insight and intelligence from business data.
Ian has over 10 years of Management Consulting experience and he brings this knowledge and skills to his training course showing Excel and Google Data Studio users how to easily create sophisticated management reports, perform data analysis and create amazing interactive dashboards without using any complex programming or specialized tools.
Ian has consulted and worked with major organizations in the Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecommunications and Logistics industries across a number of countries and continents.