Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Choose the most effective platform strategy for your business
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of Native vs. Hybrid and iOS vs. Android apps
- Predict the timeline for starting your business and effectively allocate your time
- Decide between hiring in-house employees or contractors
- Choose whether or not to offer generalized or specialized mobile services
- Understand the different types of contractors and where to find them
- Recognize the core components of successful mobile development firms
- Discover cheap and professional ways of creating an online presence
- Select a name that's attractive and conveys your core messaging
- Master the biggest platforms for contracting: Freelancer and Upwork
- Use advanced search techniques to find specialty contractors
- Create and organize a professional and effective portfolio
- Use uncommon techniques to grow your portfolio faster
- Utilize 15 different strategies to find and attract potential clients
- Create different types of proposals (using Proposify and Nusii) and understand when to use each
- Use ballpark estimates to strategically to close clients sooner
- Manage clients effectively and use your time efficiently
- Keep client retention rates high and minimize churn
- Sniff out a client's budget before they tell you
- Use advanced best practices to maintain your businesses growth
- Figure out the optimal pricing configuration for your rates
- Learn how to handle client meetings in person
- Make long term decisions about which clients to retain and which to lose
- Integrate Asana into your workflow to increase transparency and efficiency
- No pre-requisites necessary.
- Programming experience is helpful but not necessary.
The mobile app development industry is growing at a blazing 43% per year and shows no signs of slowing down. This represents a huge opportunity for you - bigger than it's ever been before. Whether you want to code or not, you can capitalize on the over 16 billion dollars of money spent per year on mobile app development services. Part-time or full-time, you can build an awesome portfolio and an even better income taking on mobile app development projects.
Over the last four years I've personally overseen the launch of over 100 apps from concept to deployment. I've grown my business from one small client to over 100. Today, we make apps for big name brands such as Walmart, GNC, Dick's Sporting Goods, and other Fortune 500 companies.
I created this course to teach you how you can hit the ground running by starting a mobile app development business - no coding necessary. I see a lot of people floundering to start or grow their mobile businesses because they don't have the mentorship or the guidance to do it right. This course is my answer for all of you who have reached out for help. I've piled everything I know and everything that has made my business successful into this course. I'm going to show you how to jumpstart your business, grow it quickly, and manage your business like a professional - all from the comfort of your laptop.
- Mobile app developers who want to learn how to expand their skills into a business.
- Non-technical entrepreneurs who want to start a business building mobile apps.
- Established freelancers who want to add development services to their offerings.
- Marketing, strategy, and SEO consultants who want to expand their business and offer more to their clients.