The Complete Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2013
- This program can only be taken on a PC. It is not compatible with a Mac. It is compatible with Windows 7 and later operating systems and FireFox, Chrome and later browsers.
- You should also have Microsoft Office 2013 already installed: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 Complete
If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422:Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need:
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 342 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample presentations and images
- Practice and Quizzes
All materials for this program are available online.
The following resources are available to download throughout the lessons:
- The Complete Guide to Microsoft® Outlook 2013
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Outlook 2013 software. You'll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
In Microsoft Outlook, you will learn the follow business skill:
- Design and format professional E-mail using Themes and images
- Track and respond to messages
- Manage the Inbox with Rules and Quick Steps
- Create appointments, meetings and tasks
- Plan and collaborate online
The Microsoft Outlook 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite.
Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422:Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
Core Certification: Pass any 1 test:
Outlook® 2013: Exam 77-423
Who this course is for:
- This program is for you if you are an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using advanced Microsoft Outlook skills immediately.
- This program is also suitable for you if you are looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.
- 10:35Hello, Microsoft Outlook
Expert in Instructional Technology and Online Learning
Incredible ability to teach technology
Developed a successful method for teaching visually that is based on observation, orientation and notation. The method is very effect for teaching concepts and skills.
I have taught Microsoft Office Certification Exam preparation course for Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 programs. The books that I wrote for these course met the Microsoft Vendor of Approved Courseware for the Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007(MCAS).
During the summer, Alex and I participate in the High School Career Challenge. It is a program for students with Asperger's Syndrome (autism) that focuses on job skills and training. We developed a Flash animation course that teaches the students how to create banner ads.
I enjoy teaching Microsoft Office and look forward to working with you. eBeth