The Complete Guide to learn Tabla- Indian drums Step by Step
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of tabla drumming just in a few minutes to be practiced.
- Learning Tabla increases brain activity and is good for overall development of a human.
- It soothes and calms people who listen to it.
- I am here to help you learn this so that you can play in front of a large audience also which i learnt from my guru.
- Have the passion to learn and devote time in practice after the lectures.
- Have a Tabla set at your disposal to practice along and after the lecture.
- If you like listening to music and tabla or any other percussion instrument,learning to play that becomes much easier automatically.
- Anyone who likes Light Indian Classical Music which is relaxing.
We all have been looking to learn this subtle sounding hand drum called tabla the prefect way. The search will end here!.
Presenting you my Course which will make your tabla learning easier and catch up quickly as you go through the course.
From the basics to advancing more to the Taals. You will start playing within minutes and also practice yourself.
Also follow me on Instagram @kunalkapoor.music
Who this course is for:
- Anyone enthusiastic about music in general and developing this art of playing this ancient Indian hand drums called Tabla.
- Once a person plays this instrument,he/she can play any percussion instrument in the world.
Hi Iam Kunal your instructor and pal based out of India,the land where the instrument Tabla was founded.
I am Playing Tabla(The Indian Hand drums) since the age of 12 being the disciple of Shree Mahendra Saxena of Allahabad Gharana ( Origin of playing style).
Have completed Diploma in Indian Music (tabla) from a University of Allahabad ( North India).
Enthusiastic about teaching the new students this rare ancient indian art. Learning Tabla or rather any kind of Instrument increases brain activity and is very good for overall development as researched by scientists all over the world.
It soothes and calms people who listen to it.Once a person has a sense of rhythm he/she can play any percussion instrument.
Iam here to bring you this art at your screens and help you learn it quickly but step by step which i learnt from my guru.
I have won various competitions in my city and been awarded as the Radio Mirchi Sitara.
I have also completed my Bachelor in Technology and Post Graduate in Business Management.
This is what music has given me..Being Versatile!