The Complete Guide to Kubernetes (3-Course Bundle)
What you'll learn
- Build a CI/CD solution to deploy cloud-native applications using Google Cloud services such as Cloud Build, Cloud Source Repositories, and more
- Learn about the latest Google Cloud services and DevOps practices used to deploy modern applications in a cloud-native environment
- Discover what Elasticsearch, Fluentd, and Kibana are (aka the EFK stack)
- Create powerful visualizations for metrics stored Kibana
- Select the correct resources in Kubernetes to serve your infrastructure goals
- Best practices for working with Kubernetes
- Some familiarity with cloud computing and DevOps is expected.
Kubernetes is an open-source platform designed to automate deployment, scaling, and operation of application containers. Kubernetes automates various aspects of application development, which is extremely beneficial for enterprises. This course provides you comprehensive overview of Kubernetes which will help you to be an expert in Kubernetes.
You will explore how to use Kubernetes-UI and how to set up and manage Kubernetes cluster. You will also learn about the Google Cloud services you can use to develop and deploy cloud-native applications to Kubernetes. You will learn how modern DevOps techniques and methodologies used in a cloud-native environment help you streamline the software delivery process. You will be able to use centralized logging and monitoring techniques for debugging purposes to find out reasons for crashes, and trigger alerts if there is a spike in error messages (which can be more efficient than a system health check). Finally, you will learn how to debug issues with the Kubernetes cluster infrastructure and presents a working conceptual model of how clusters operate. You will be addressing common problems faced by developers in cluster management, monitoring, and logging. Subsequently, we examine common issues when creating and deploying apps on Kubernetes.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at system administrators, developers, DevOps engineers, or any stakeholder who wants to understand how Kubernetes works.
Packt are an established, trusted, and innovative global technical learning publisher, founded in Birmingham, UK with over eighteen years experience delivering rich premium content from ground-breaking authors and lecturers on a wide range of emerging and established technologies for professional development.
Packt’s purpose is to help technology professionals advance their knowledge and support the growth of new technologies by publishing vital user focused knowledge-based content faster than any other tech publisher, with a growing library of over 9,000 titles, in book, e-book, audio and video learning formats, our multimedia content is valued as a vital learning tool and offers exceptional support for the development of technology knowledge.
We publish on topics that are at the very cutting edge of technology, helping IT professionals learn about the newest tools and frameworks in a way that suits them.