The Complete Guide to Django REST Framework and Vue JS
What you'll learn
- How to build Backend REST APIs with Python & Django
- How to use Django REST Framework and Vue JS to create powerful Single Page Applications, similar to those used by Google, Instagram and Twitter
- How to build professional Production-Ready REST APIs with Python, Django and Django REST Framework
- How to secure the REST APIs you will create with both Token and Session Authentication
- All the basics of Vue JS and Vue CLI for creating reactive Components and Single Page Applications
- How to create Real-World Single Page Applications with Vue JS and Django
- Familiarity with Python 3 and Django
- Even though a refresher is provided, knowledge of the basics of Django is assumed, as we are going to build up your knowledge on top of that
Hi! Welcome to The Complete Guide to Django REST Framework and Vue JS course!
In this course you will learn how to create professional REST APIs with Python and Django REST Framework, and all the Vue JS basics that you need to know to create powerful Single Page Applications, modern web applications similar to those currently used by companies like Google, Instagram, Quora and Twitter!
Have you ever noticed how fast and reliable the websites and services offered by these companies are?
Just think about Instagram, Twitter, or Gmail!
This happens thanks to the use of Single Page Applications, Web Apps developed following a modern approach to development called API First, which you will learn when you enroll in this course.
This allows companies to offer the same synchronized services across multiple client applications such as smartphone and desktop apps, that can then connect to the services via REST API, providing a comfortable and safe experience to their users.
Perhaps you already knew this. Would you like to learn how to do it yourself?
Enroll now, and bring your skills to the next level!
This course is designed to be your complete reference and learning guide to modern Web Development with Django and Vue JS, two of the most used Frameworks in the Industry, increasing your skills as a developer in a job market where staying competitive and up to date is paramount.
Starting from the Back End, you will write your first API with Django and you will master Django REST Framework, the most used library for creating REST APIs with this Framework.
We will analyze Django REST Framework's most important features such as the permission and authentication systems (using both session and token authentication!) so that you can create professional and reliable Web Apps in a short time for yourself, your company or your clients!
Moving on to the Front End, you will learn all the basics of Vue JS v3, that you can use to create reactive components for your projects and modern Single Page Applications from scratch.
As soon as you enroll you will get access to all the course's lessons in high definition and all the future updates to the course, and you will also be able to download all the slides and the source code.
You will also get access to the Q&A section, where you can ask questions about the topics of the course and exchange information with all the students who have already enrolled in the course.
What are you waiting for?
Enroll now, and bring your skills to the next level!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills and stay competitive in the Job Market
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create Professional REST API and Single Page Applications
- Django Web developers who want to learn how to use Django REST Framework
- Web Developers who want to learn how to use Vue JS
- Developers who want to create powerful REST backends with Django and frontends with Vue JS
- Web developers who want to learn how to create powerful, fast and secure Single Page Applications with the latest and most modern technologies in Use Now
Credo che tutti debbano avere la possibilità di crearsi un futuro migliore.
Viviamo in un mondo in continua evoluzione, dove il software si sta nutrendo dei nostri stili di vita, delle nostre occupazioni giornaliere e delle nostre passioni.
Imparare a programmare è fondamentale per restare al passo coi tempi e aumentare le opportunità che la vita ha da offrirti.
Per questo motivo ho creato, nel 2016, il sito programmareinpython .it.
Programmare In Python nasce per permettere a chiunque di imparare e programmare con Python, uno dei linguaggi di programmazione più apprezzati e usati al mondo, fornendoti tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno: video corsi, esercizi e supporto, in italiano.
Ci sono troppe persone con tante belle idee che attendono solo di essere realizzate: siamo qui per aiutarti a creare.
I fell in love with coding over 12 years ago, when I wrote my first line of code. Since then, coding has become a profession and one of my biggest passions.
I believe that everyone should have the chance to build a better future for themselves and the people they love.
We live in a world that is constantly evolving, where software is feeding on our lifestyles, our daily occupations and our passions.
Learning to code is essential to keep up with the times and increase the opportunities that life has to offer.
In 2016, I created programmareinpython .it, a website now become one of the top resources to learn Python in Italian, teaching Python and Web Development to thousands of developers.
I have since started creating courses in English as well, to reach as many people as possible, because there are too many people with beautiful and powerful ideas that are waiting to be realized: we are here to help you do that!
Do you want to know more about me or the way I teach?
Check out my courses.
Stay Awesome, and Happy Coding!