The Complete Guide to Corporate Governance
What you'll learn
- Everything about corporate governance from the basics to advanced
- About culture and ethics within a company
- Environmental, social and governance issues (ESG)
- How to make an impact in the corporate world and how to boost your career
- How boards and board committees work
- How to get a head start in your career
- All about risk and risk management
- None, just an interest in the corporate world
If you are a business owner, entrepreneur, corporate executive or director you will need to have knowledge of the following to do your job properly and give yourself the best chance of success:
How to run a sustainable business
These are interesting and essential topics and are all covered in this course from the basics through to advanced level in the right amount of detail.
I also cover more specialist areas such as how a board meeting works, the composition and roles at senior level, practical tips for getting on the board, how committees function and how you can use these to further your career.
That's why you should take this course! Everything you need is covered here with clear explanations and there are examples and case studies to help you on your way. I've also used animations and explainer videos to make things more fun and easier to understand! Everything is all based on my own real life personal experiences so this is what happens in practice, not theory. And I'm sure you will find this course both enjoyable and extremely helpful for you!
So, what are you waiting for?
Click the “Take this course” button and give your corporate knowledge a great boost today!
Who this course is for:
- Those on a corporate career path
- Business executives
- Organisations who need to understand how corporate governance works
- Risk and compliance professionals
- Company secretaries
- Directors and aspiring directors, non-executive directors
- Anyone looking for a career change
- VC's, start ups, SME's and enterprise organisations
- Anyone looking to accelerate their career development
- Business owners
- Business analysts
Over 35 years experience in the financial services sector, mostly in the regulated areas such as investments and insurance. A director of 10 companies including as Managing Director and currently acting as a non-executive director for various financial services companies plus one charity. Plus I have served on 6 committees which have been mostly finance, audit, risk and investments.