Military Transition: Life Coaching for Ex-Military Personnel
- Students will have either a military background, or, will know someone with a military background.
- Enrol on this course with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- Access to a smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
Terminating your Military service and re-entering a new civilian life can be a daunting and overwhelming process. Whether you served your country for one year, or completed a full Military service, the same transitional problems arise for many of us.
Life outside of the Military can be disorientating and confusing. However, there are a series of actionable steps that can be taken to make this transition smoother and more manageable. We'll explore these steps throughout the course
Military Transitions: Make An Effective Military Transition, explains the common pitfalls that accompany leaving the military and transitioning back into civilian life. By learning from someone who's been there before, you'll understand the core problem that most people find in this transition, and how to side-step many of it's most common challenges.
By the end of the course you will:
- Establish a New Identity For Yourself Apart From Military.
- Have a Stable Framework For Basing Your Future Decisions Upon.
- Be Confident in the Next Steps You Must Take in Your New Civilian Life.
- Understand the 7 Actionable Steps for Making a Smooth Military Transitions.
- Understand the Main Difficulties that People Face When Leaving the Military.
- Know How to Coach Your Former Peers Through the Exact Same Process
While it can only takes a day to hand back our Military ID cards and leave the Forces, it can take many years for the Military to leave us. Many ex-servicemen are unaware of the common problems that can be faced inside of this transition: which can come at the cost of their relationships, physical health, mental wellbeing and even their personal finances.
So, whether you served your country for one day, or over a decade, this course will give you a broad range of actionable life principles, understandings, and strategies to engage more effectively with your new civilian life.
This course has been created as a FREE resource for serving military personnel and ex-military personnel by someone who's already made a successful Military Transition.
Who this course is for:
- SERVING PERSONNEL: If you are still serving in the Military, this course will help you understand how to make a healthy transition back into civilian life.
- EX-MILITARY PERSONNEL: If you have terminated your military service, this course will help you to better understand the mental and transitional adjustment.
- THE VETERAN COMMUNITY: Anyone who works within the Armed Forces community will benefit from understanding the military transition and the most effective ways to support Ex-Servicemen (and women) through it.
- HELPING PROFESSIONALS: Coaches, psychologists, counsellors and helping professionals will benefit from taking this course to better understand the military transition process in view of relating to Veterans in a more effective way.
- MILITARY SPOUSES: Strengthen your relationship by understanding the psychological transition that accompanies a termination of military service.
- MILITARY CHARITIES: Use this course as a reference aid to compliment the existing support/coaching/mentoring you are offering Military veterans.
In addition to being an acclaimed keynote speaker, a social media presence with a global audience, and an established social entrepreneur, Kain Ramsay is an international bestselling author and a time-served applied psychologist.
For the past 15 years, Kain has been involved in the fields of applied psychology, social entrepreneurship, coaching, mentoring, and training. Since 2007, Kain's distinctive communication style has continued to inspire individuals, teams, audiences and organizations around the world to achieve their highest potential.
Kain began his career in the armed forces, then gained international experience in business development before becoming one of the World's most popular instructors in life coaching. Using cutting-edge methodologies, he teaches social entrepreneurs, coaches, and executives how to realize their potential and impact the world for the better, and introduces a new, forward-thinking method for delivering education.
With his entrepreneurial mindset and ability to build communities, Kain's innovative teaching philosophy has been adopted by social influencers around the globe, who use his practical strategies and insights to improve their lives and those of others.
Kain became an instructor for Udemy in 2014. Currently, over 650,000 learners around the world follow his training materials, making him one of the most popular instructors on Udemy in the categories of personal development, communication skills, self-awareness training, modern applied psychology, and mental health.
In 2015, Kain was one of the founders of Achology, a groundbreaking digital training platform that enables an international learning community to collaborate in their learning and competency development. Competency and integrity, being two of Kains most deeply prioritised values. Kain founded and launched Achology, a groundbreaking approach to e-learning, in 2018.
Kain has leveled the playing field by introducing contemporary psychological principles into today's educational system, so that individuals and organisations alike, can gain greater understanding of the strategies and insights required to enhance their intrinsic value and make a greater impact in the modern world.
Kain and his wife, Karen, live in Dunfermline, the ancient capital of Scotland.
In addition to his extensive analysis of real-life experiences, Kain's teaching methodology has inspired thousands of enthusiasts and professionals around the world to realize their full potential and begin making a positive impact.