Military Transition: Life Coaching for Ex-Military Personnel
- Students will have either a military background, or, will know someone with a military background.
- Enrol on this course with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- Access to a smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
Terminating your Military service and re-entering a new civilian life can be a daunting and overwhelming process. Whether you served your country for one year, or completed a full Military service, the same transitional problems arise for many of us.
Life outside of the Military can be disorientating and confusing. However, there are a series of actionable steps that can be taken to make this transition smoother and more manageable. We'll explore these steps throughout the course
Military Transitions: Make An Effective Military Transition, explains the common pitfalls that accompany leaving the military and transitioning back into civilian life. By learning from someone who's been there before, you'll understand the core problem that most people find in this transition, and how to side-step many of it's most common challenges.
By the end of the course you will:
- Establish a New Identity For Yourself Apart From Military.
- Have a Stable Framework For Basing Your Future Decisions Upon.
- Be Confident in the Next Steps You Must Take in Your New Civilian Life.
- Understand the 7 Actionable Steps for Making a Smooth Military Transitions.
- Understand the Main Difficulties that People Face When Leaving the Military.
- Know How to Coach Your Former Peers Through the Exact Same Process
While it can only takes a day to hand back our Military ID cards and leave the Forces, it can take many years for the Military to leave us. Many ex-servicemen are unaware of the common problems that can be faced inside of this transition: which can come at the cost of their relationships, physical health, mental wellbeing and even their personal finances.
So, whether you served your country for one day, or over a decade, this course will give you a broad range of actionable life principles, understandings, and strategies to engage more effectively with your new civilian life.
This course has been created as a FREE resource for serving military personnel and ex-military personnel by someone who's already made a successful Military Transition.
Who this course is for:
- SERVING PERSONNEL: If you are still serving in the Military, this course will help you understand how to make a healthy transition back into civilian life.
- EX-MILITARY PERSONNEL: If you have terminated your military service, this course will help you to better understand the mental and transitional adjustment.
- THE VETERAN COMMUNITY: Anyone who works within the Armed Forces community will benefit from understanding the military transition and the most effective ways to support Ex-Servicemen (and women) through it.
- HELPING PROFESSIONALS: Coaches, psychologists, counsellors and helping professionals will benefit from taking this course to better understand the military transition process in view of relating to Veterans in a more effective way.
- MILITARY SPOUSES: Strengthen your relationship by understanding the psychological transition that accompanies a termination of military service.
- MILITARY CHARITIES: Use this course as a reference aid to compliment the existing support/coaching/mentoring you are offering Military veterans.
- 03:12Welcome To Changing Step: A Guide To Effective Military Transitions
- 08:02A Easy Hole To End Up In
- 08:58Are You Ready to make Some Improvements?
- 04:12Looking Forward to the Rest of the Course ....
Kain Ramsay is an internationally bestselling author, a highly sought-after instructor, a social influencer, and a successful entrepreneur of multiple companies.
As an established teacher of personal and professional growth principles, and a champion of mental well-being, Kain Ramsay is respected among the world's foremost thought leaders in the field of modern applied psychology.
With nearly two decades of experience as a communicator, mentor and teacher, and armed with a wealth of knowledge, Kain has partnered with other enthusiastic social innovators and disrupted the old world view of education by pioneering a newer, forward-thinking approach to learning.
His goal is to close the gap between conventional formal psychology education and the practical application of psychological principles.
Through his passionate, entrepreneurial mindset and his gift for building community, Kain's innovative educational philosophy has been adopted by social influencers throughout the world who continue to use Kain's practical strategies and valuable insights to transform their lives and the lives of other people in the communities they serve.
In 2014, Kain was invited to become an instructor at Udemy. Now, with over 500,000 learners following his training materials worldwide, Kain's unique approach to teaching has propelled him to become one of the most sought-after instructors in Udemy's personal development, social science, and mental health categories.
In 2018, Kain co-founded and launched Achology, a revolutionary new approach to online learning. Enthused by driving improved transparency, Kain, and a team of technical experts, founded an intuitive E-Learning system to cultivate learning and expert competency among a global community of certified mentors, innovators, influencers, coaches, and thought-leaders.
The Academy of modern applied psychology serves as a revolutionary e-learning platform that furthers personal growth and professional development in a collaborative learning environment without the obligation for members to travel or pay extravagant study fees. Within the Achology framework, The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology is the first learning academy of its kind. This Academy is backed by some of the most influential figures in the field of applied psychology, including Gerard Egan, Ph.D., author of The Skilled Helper.
By bringing these transformational psychological principles within reach of anyone wanting to learn them, Kain has changed today's educational landscape and levelled the playing field, enabling individuals and impact-makers access to the working strategies and insights required to enhance their intrinsic value and create a more far-reaching impact in today's modern world.
Drawing from real-life experience, Kain's approach to teaching carries a personal philosophy which has inspired over half a million people across the globe to invest in their unlimited opportunity for personal growth and start positively impacting the world around them.