Military Transition: Life Coaching for Ex-Military Personnel
- Students will have either a military background, or, will know someone with a military background.
- Enrol on this course with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- Access to a smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
Terminating your Military service and re-entering a new civilian life can be a daunting and overwhelming process. Whether you served your country for one year, or completed a full Military service, the same transitional problems arise for many of us.
Life outside of the Military can be disorientating and confusing. However, there are a series of actionable steps that can be taken to make this transition smoother and more manageable. We'll explore these steps throughout the course
Military Transitions: Make An Effective Military Transition, explains the common pitfalls that accompany leaving the military and transitioning back into civilian life. By learning from someone who's been there before, you'll understand the core problem that most people find in this transition, and how to side-step many of it's most common challenges.
By the end of the course you will:
- Establish a New Identity For Yourself Apart From Military.
- Have a Stable Framework For Basing Your Future Decisions Upon.
- Be Confident in the Next Steps You Must Take in Your New Civilian Life.
- Understand the 7 Actionable Steps for Making a Smooth Military Transitions.
- Understand the Main Difficulties that People Face When Leaving the Military.
- Know How to Coach Your Former Peers Through the Exact Same Process
While it can only takes a day to hand back our Military ID cards and leave the Forces, it can take many years for the Military to leave us. Many ex-servicemen are unaware of the common problems that can be faced inside of this transition: which can come at the cost of their relationships, physical health, mental wellbeing and even their personal finances.
So, whether you served your country for one day, or over a decade, this course will give you a broad range of actionable life principles, understandings, and strategies to engage more effectively with your new civilian life.
This course has been created as a FREE resource for serving military personnel and ex-military personnel by someone who's already made a successful Military Transition.
Who this course is for:
- SERVING PERSONNEL: If you are still serving in the Military, this course will help you understand how to make a healthy transition back into civilian life.
- EX-MILITARY PERSONNEL: If you have terminated your military service, this course will help you to better understand the mental and transitional adjustment.
- THE VETERAN COMMUNITY: Anyone who works within the Armed Forces community will benefit from understanding the military transition and the most effective ways to support Ex-Servicemen (and women) through it.
- HELPING PROFESSIONALS: Coaches, psychologists, counsellors and helping professionals will benefit from taking this course to better understand the military transition process in view of relating to Veterans in a more effective way.
- MILITARY SPOUSES: Strengthen your relationship by understanding the psychological transition that accompanies a termination of military service.
- MILITARY CHARITIES: Use this course as a reference aid to compliment the existing support/coaching/mentoring you are offering Military veterans.
- 03:12Welcome To Changing Step: A Guide To Effective Military Transitions
- 08:02A Easy Hole To End Up In
- 08:58Are You Ready to make Some Improvements?
- 04:12Looking Forward to the Rest of the Course ....
Kain Ramsay is a bestselling author (Responsibility Rebellion), an applied Psychologist Dip, an acclaimed keynote speaker, social media figure with a global audience, and an established social entrepreneur.
Over the past decade, Kain has worked in the fields of applied psychology, social entrepreneurship, coaching, mentoring, and training. With his unique style of teaching, Kain inspires individuals, audiences, and organizations around the world to reach their highest potential.
After starting his career in the armed forces, Ramsay gained international experience in business development before becoming well-known as a leading instructor in the field of life coaching. He teaches social entrepreneurs, coaches, and leadership teams how to realize their potential and impact the world for the better, and disrupt the old world view of education by introducing a newer, forward-thinking method for delivering education.
As a result of his passionate, entrepreneurial mindset and his ability to build communities, Kain's innovative educational philosophy has been adopted by social influencers around the world, who continue to use his practical strategies and valuable insights to change both their lives and those of others.
As an instructor, Kain joined Udemy in 2014. Currently, over 650,000 learners around the world follow his training materials, making him one of Udemy's most renowned instructors in the categories of personal development, social sciences, and mental health.
Kain founded and launched Achology, a groundbreaking approach to e-learning, in 2018. With the goal of fostering transparency through e-learning, Kain partnered with a team of technical experts to develop a platform that allows certified mentors, innovators, influencers, coaches, and thought leaders to cultivate knowledge and expertise.
By opening access to these psychological principles in today's educational environment, Kain has changed the educational landscape and leveled the playing field, allowing individuals and decision-makers to gain better understanding of the strategies and insights needed to enhance their intrinsic value and make a greater impact in the modern world.
Kain's teaching methodology incorporates an exhaustive analysis of real-life experiences, resulting in an innovative approach that has inspired hundreds of thousands of enthusiasts and professionals around the world to reach their full potential for personal growth and start making a positive impact.