The Complete Guide for Postural Management
What you'll learn
- Learn how to check, organize and properly set up the working station.
- Learn 60 proper and effective exercises to counteract two most common postural faults.
- Learn safe and energy-efficient lifting techniques at the workplace.
- Learn a new concept on the use of a backpack.
- Basic Human Anatomy.
- An exercise mat or yoga mat, an exercise ball, a dumbbell, a chair, a bare wall and corner wall, a wooden dowel, a towel or belt, a sphygmomanometer or a pressure biofeedback unit.
- Eager minds as absorbent as cotton and hearts humble and willing to learn.
Undeniably, this is a generation of men and women with poor posture and with increased number of musculoskeletal conditions. Although technology has in so many ways kept us closer to one another and has increased our productivity at work, sadly, it has also deteriorated our health for so many reasons. The everyday use of a laptop or mobile phone, has ruined our posture and has increased our risks of developing tight upper back muscles by shoulder shrugging, slouched and forward head posture. This translates to chronic neck and low back pain and muscle tension headaches. This, among others, is a real and present problem that needs to be addressed.
Hi, I’m Joseph Evans Ocbena.
Welcome to the complement course "The Complete Guide for Postural Management"
This course is the second step after identifying postural faults from the previous course "The Complete Guide for Postural Assessment". It took me a while to come up with this engaging course as it was a lot of work to choose and effectively demonstrate the best 60 postural corrective exercises there is. In this course, we will also learn how to efficiently work by preparing the workstation such that our working environment will work for us and not against us. I surely hope that your patient waiting will be greatly rewarded with this fun and in-depth educational course as we leap towards better health.
A lot of these therapeutic workouts will be available for download for your stock materials and future reference.
Let’s finally put an end to chronic neck pain, tension headaches, forward head, slouched postures and low back pain!
So click on the button ADD TO CART, grab your mat and let’s get this show on the road!
Thank you and see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Workers with desk jobs and workers involved in repetitive lifting
- Patients and clients with musculoskeletal conditions
- Physiotherapy / Chiropractic students and professionals
- Athletes and Body Builders
- Fitness, sports, exercise and health professionals
- Kinesiology / Sports medicine students and professionals
Joseph is a registered physiotherapist in the Philippines, a certified personal training specialist, a certified online fitness professional and a certified children's fitness coach in Canada. Back home, he worked as head manager in Jollibee, as sales officer in Asia United Bank and as business development officer in Epson. Despite his skills in sales and marketing, he desires for rehabilitation service and seeks happiness found only when seeing injured patients get back to their optimum. Since his arrival in Canada, he has continually attended courses and seminars to be at par with the present standards and to better equip himself with the necessary tools needed for patient care. He has worked as exercise specialist in physiotherapy clinics around Toronto & have seen several hundreds of patients improve. He has good knowledge and skills in the use of therapeutic modalities, soft tissue & myofascial treatment, PNF techniques, fitness & therapeutic exercises. He has a holistic approach in his practice and is passionate with his work.