The Complete French Course : Learn French - Low Intermediate
What you'll learn
- Deepen your knowledge of French and advance from A2 to B1.
- Learn the important French vocabulary and grammar for the level A2
- Learn all the tools you need for building longer and more complex sentences
- Speak real French confidently on familiar topics
- Can deal with most situations while travelling in France
- Start to express your opinion on different topics
- You should have a good knowledge of the French A1 vocabulary and grammar
- Ideally my first course : The Complete French Course : Learn French - Beginners
Bonjour tout le monde !
My name is Yohann and I will help you learn our beautiful French language.
First, If you are a complete beginner, please consider taking my first class : The Complete French Course : Learn French - Beginners. You can find it on my instructor profile. It is a popular course and will probably suit you better if you don't have much knowledge of French .
Now, if you finished my first course or know the basics and want to move on to an intermediate level of French with a well structured and fun course, then you are at the right place. Here you will expand your vocabulary and grammar knowledge with new topics and be able to build more complex sentences.
How does it work ?
The course is divided in 18 lessons (~12 hours of videos) all following a very logical progression which is based on many years of teaching and dozens of French methods. I also use the exact same material with my private students in one to one lessons and I can assure you that they improve !
Each lesson has a specific objective or theme using real-life situations to learn new vocabulary and grammar. All this new knowledge is tested through many exercises. For that part, you will need a pen and a piece of paper to do the exercises with me. It's easy, just follow the instructions on the video !
After each lesson you will have access to the summary of the lesson, extra exercises (with corrections) and a vocabulary list. So please, do your homework :)
Which level will I reach ?
At the end of this course you will have completed the A2.1 level. You will need to finish the second part of this course (which I'm already working on) in order to finish the A2.2 level and reach the beginning of B1.
Check out the preview lessons available and see if this course would be a good fit for you.
And finally, don't hesitate to contact me, I'm ready to answer any questions you might have !
Ready to start ? See you in class !
Who this course is for:
- If you want to take your French to the next level
- If you finished my previous course and want to have a logical progression
- If you want to take the DELF A2 or a similar exam
- If you already learned some French in the past and would like to pursue the dream of speaking French ;)
Nice to meet you ! I'm Yohann, I come from Dijon in Burgundy, capital of wine and gastronomy. I love travelling all around the world and discovering new cultures, new languages and new people ! I'm always after the next amazing landscape and I'm ready to hike for that. What I prefer in France, food and drinks with friends of course.
I've been teaching French for foreigners for 10 years, in different schools like the French Alliance for instance but also Business schools. I worked in China, New Zealand and London for 6 years in contact with a wide range of students having high expectations.
I have now my own company and I have been teaching online and creating French contents for the last 3 years, working remotely. I want my class to be interactive, fun but well structured and efficient.
You can also have a look at my profil on Italki to see a little bit more who I am and what my students say about me.
See you in class :)