The Complete free SAP NW Installation Guide for ABAP and BW
What you'll learn
- Be able to practice ABAP and BW locally for free to your own system
- Understand how to setup SAP system at your own machine
- Be able to use a browser.
- Be able to use a computer.
- SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. I am not associated with SAP.
- SAP NetWeaver and SAP GUI are software belonging to SAP. I have only shown you what SAP actually provides so that it becomes helpful for you.
If your interest lies in having your own LOCAL FREE SAP SYSTEM then this is the right place for you. Here I will show you how to install the newest SAP NetWeaver ABAP application server 7.51, which will allow you to experiment with ABAP,BW, SAP Workflow, SAP ABAP WebDynpro and many more. Now SAP provides this system as a trail edition for 3 months and it’s license can be renewed for FREE when it expires.
There are some hardware requirements which you will need at the time of installation:
- X86_64 Processor based hardware
- About 100 GB free disk space for server installation
- About 2 GB of free disk space for client installation
- At least 6 GB of RAM
Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing to install a local SAP system for free to practice ABAP, BW and administration.
- Any SAP consultant.
- No prior SAP knowledge required
I am a SAP Technical consultant with 6+ years of experience in SAP ABAP, Workflow, BW, WebDynpro, Portal, SAP HANA, SAP UI5. I have worked in many projects based on UK, Europe, US etc.
Apart from my consulting teaching has always been my hobby. I have worked from Beginner to Expert level in SAP technical Area.
Through my experience in all these years on the SAP platform, I have gained a lot of knowledge and here on Udemy I look forward to compile that knowledge into promising courses that will be beneficial not only for beginners but also for existing consultants.