The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2022
What you'll learn
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel
- Format spreadsheets in a professional way
- Be much faster carrying out regular tasks
- Create professional charts in Microsoft Excel
- Work with large amounts of data without difficulty
- Understand Accounting and Bookkeeping principles
- Build a company’s P&L from scratch
- Build a company’s Balance sheet from scratch
- Perform Financial statement analysis
- Understand the importance of timing in terms of revenue and cost recognition
- Calculate Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth ratios to analyze a company’s performance
- Understand 10-K reports
- Assess whether a project is feasible through the Net present value technique
- Calculate a complete loan schedule
- Understand the difference between variable and fixed interest rates
- Perform industry analysis
- Understand what drives a company’s value
- Know how to analyze a business
- Work comfortably with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create professional company presentations in PowerPoint
- Become a successful Financial Analyst in no time – if you follow the course fully!
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- You will need Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2020
- You will need Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2020
** Updated for May 2022! **
"If you’re trying to prepare for a career in finance, but are still looking to round out your knowledge of the subject, The Complete Financial Analyst Course might be a perfect fit for you.", Business Insider
"A Financial Analyst Career is one of the top-paying entry-level jobs on the market.”
"Even in the toughest job markets, the best candidates find great positions.", Forbes
You simply have to find a way to acquire practical skills that will give you an edge over the other candidates.
But how can you do that?
You haven’t had the proper training, and you have never seen how analysts in large firms do their work ...
Stop worrying, please! We are here to help.
The Complete Financial Analyst Course is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online.
It covers several topics, which are fundamental for every aspiring Financial Analyst:
Microsoft Excel for beginner and intermediate users: become proficient with the world’s number 1 productivity software
Accounting, financial statements, and financial ratios: making sense of debits and credits, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, liquidity, solvency, profitability, and growth financial ratios
Finance basics: Interest rates, financial math calculations, loan calculations, time value of money, present and future value of cash flows
Business analysis: Understanding what drives a business, key items to be analyzed and their meaning, the importance of industry cycles, important drivers for the business of startup, growth, mature and declining companies, industry KPIs
Capital budgeting: Decide whether a company's project is feasible from a financial perspective and be able to compare between different investment opportunities
Microsoft PowerPoint for beginner and intermediate users: The #1 tool for visual representation of your work, a necessary skill for every financial analyst
As you can see, this is a complete bundle that ensures you will receive the right training for each critical aspect.
Here comes the fun part!
We have a challenge for you! After covering each major roadblock, you will be asked to solve a challenge. You will:
Calculate a company’s sales in Excel
Register its bookkeeping entries and produce useful financial statements + calculate financial ratios
Calculate a complete loan schedule for the company’s debt
Analyze the company’s business performance
Create a PowerPoint presentation based on the results
Receive personalized feedback
Participate in our monthly Amazon Gift Card Lottery(!)
Sounds interesting, right?
At the end of the challenge, you will send us the work you’ve done, and we will reply with personalized feedback. This makes for an interactive student experience that optimizes what you will learn from the course.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Finance courses out there?
High quality of production: HD video and animations (this isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
Knowledgeable instructor (experience in companies like Pwc and Coca-Cola)
Complete training: We will cover all major topics and skills you need to become a top-class Financial Analyst
Extensive Case Studies: To help you reinforce everything you’ve learned
Course Challenge: Solve our Course Challenge and make this course an interactive experience
Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 business day
Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course
Why should you consider a career as a Financial Analyst?
Salary. A Financial Analyst job usually leads to a very well-paid career
Promotions. Financial Analysts acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within a corporation
Secure Future. There is high demand for Financial Analysts on the job market, and you won’t have to be concerned about finding a job
Growth. This isn’t a boring job. Every day, you will face different challenges that will test your existing skills
Please don’t forget that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional, money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced the course will provide a ton of value for you?
Just go ahead and buy the course today! If you don't acquire these skills now, you will miss an opportunity to advance your career. Let's start learning together now!
Who this course is for:
- People who want a successful career in Finance
- Anyone who wants to learn the practical skills of Financial analysis
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,750,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.