The Fast Quantity Surveying for Concrete Structures - Part 1
- Having Autodesk AutoCAD ( 2015 or above preferred ) installed in your computer
- Having Microsoft Excel ( 2010 or above preferred ) installed in your computer
- To Know the basics of AutoCAD and Excel programes
- To know the fundamentals of civil engineering
- Curiosity and encouragement enough to learn unusual fast methods of quantity estimation
Welcome to Quantity Surveying online course. This course is focusing on practical application of concrete quantities estimation for residential buildings. We are going to use AutoCAD & Microsoft Excel. You should apply all what you learn during lectures. So we provide you with downloadable work files of all lectures.
This course is made mainly for engineers in construction management industry to estimate structure quantities.
This course is a field oriented course. It is full of examples of real projects. We are going to learn how to read structural drawing. We are going to learn some AutoCAD advanced skills in an easy way which will help fasten your performance of surveying. We are going to learn some Excel skills that will help you a lot to make clear, simple and accurate calculations.
We are going to learn the fundamentals of quantity surveying, so that you can estimate quantities of any element.
The surprise is that you don't have to save area or volume complicated equations in mind at all.
We are going to train on all concrete structures elements (Foundations – Columns & Walls – Slabs).
Most of this course is written in (English) and presented in (Arabic).
Finally, I want you to know something very well, that you are going to have 4 years of experience and more than 3600 AutoCAD working hours in just one course. Not only that, but also your performance will be unusual compared to your colleagues.
So it’s a good opportunity to save your valuable time.
If you divide course time on 4 years, the time of one year of experience will be nothing. It’s a big deal, so don’t waste your time thinking and ENROLL NOW .
- Student of engineering colleagues
- Quantity surveyors
- Civil & Architectural engineers
- Consultant engineers
- Planning engineers
- Small real estate investors
- Middle managers of contracting companies
- Why Quantity Surveying ?
- Basic definitions
- Units of measure
- Some Microsoft Windows skills
- Some Autodesk AutoCAD skills - Commands
- Some Microsoft Excel skills
- Concrete structures overview
- Loads transfer mechanism
- How to read CAD drawings
- Concrete piles
- Replacement soil
- Raft ( plain concrete - reinforced concrete )
- Columns & Shear walls
- Fill soil
- Ground floor concrete layer
- Slab on grid
- Top room
I'm a civil engineer. Now I'm studying MBA (Master of Business Administration). During my MBA, I’m learning many programs and a lot of softwares. These skills are very import to anybody regardless of his/her field, even if a student. Therefore, I saw that Udemy will be the best platform to deliver my skills and knowledge to audience.