ETL Testing: From Beginner to Expert
What you'll learn
- Understand the concepts of Business Intelligence Data warehousing
- Get to know what is ETL Testing, QA Lifecycle and RDBMS Concepts
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Data Warehouse WorkFlow and comparison between Database Testing and Data Warehouse Testing
- Understand different ETL Testing scenarios like Constraint Testing, Source to Target Testing, Business Rules Testing, Negative Scenarios, Dependency Testing
- Perform data Checks using SQL and understand the scope of BI Testing
- Basic RDBMS Concepts
- ETL Fundamentals
- Data Warehouse Concepts
DW/BI/ETL Testing Training Course is designed for both entry-level and advanced Programmers. The course includes topics related to the foundation of Data Warehouse with the concepts, Dimensional Modeling and important aspects of Dimensions, Facts and Slowly Changing Dimensions along with the DW/BI/ETL set up, Database Testing Vs Data Warehouse Testing, Data Warehouse Workflow and Case Study, Data Checks using SQL, Scope of BI testing and as a bonus you will also get the steps to set up the environment with the most popular ETL tool Informatica to perform all the activities on your personal computer to get first hand practical knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- BI/ETL Developers
- Testers who want to get job on ETL Testing, to get more salary and also who want to get job quickly.
- IT professionals with very basic knowledge on Database concepts
- Project Managers, Database Professionals, Mainframe Professionals, SQL Developers
Business Intelligence Consultant and Trainer with 14+ years of extensive work experience on various client engagements. Delivered many large data warehousing projects and trained numerous professionals on business intelligence technologies. Extensively worked on all facets of data warehousing including requirement gathering, gap analysis, database design, data integration, data modeling, enterprise reporting, data analytics, data quality, data visualization, OLAP.
Has worked on broad range of business verticals and hold exceptional expertise on various ETL tools like Informatica Powercenter, SSIS, ODI and IDQ, Data Virtualization, DVO, MDM.