- 27.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 148 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll be able to speak with confidence
- You'll master all grammar structures in English
- You'll become fluent in the language
- You'll be ready for a certificate course (B2 level)
- You'll have practised many FCE and CAE key word sentence transformations
- You'll know a bunch of useful phrasal verbs
- Elementary to pre-intermediate knowledge of English vocabulary
- Basic reading skills
Welcome to the unique Complete English Grammar Course - from A1 to C1 level course!
This course is created to help you build your grammar skills. With the numerous lectures and exercises, its aim is to be the one of a kind solution to all doubts in terms of using English structures.
NB! This is NOT a course for Native Speakers. The instructor is NOT a native speaker as well.
The English Grammar Course is designed to suit your needs perfectly well. If you are a complete beginner, or if you just want to revise the basics, start from the very first lecture and follow the step-by-step approach. If you follow my instructions during the video lectures and practise on your own after each video, you will be able to achieve great results at the end of the course.
When you've revised the basic structures, challenge yourself with the two advanced section - 150 FCE transformations and 150 CAE transformations. If you succeed in completing the exercises on your own, you may be really proud of the progress you've made!
This course is idea for everyone! Choose your level, choose your problem areas - start revising, start studying. Do not skip the exercises. This is the time you can check what you have actually remembered from the theory.
The one before the last section of the course if of great importance too - "Exercises that teach". Here you will find 40 + more tests and assignments, with their answers and explanations. ADVICE: Do not go for them, until you finish the whole course. Once you complete it, then use the exercises for revision. Do them step by step and answer any questions that may arise.
I'm so excited to have you here!
- Everyone who wants to learn English grammar
- Everyone who wants to improve their English
- Every learner of English