The Complete Developer’s Guide to Blockchain
What you'll learn
- This course is for developers, IT professionals, software engineers, entrepreneurs, and Blockchain enthusiasts seeking to learn blockchain application development to design and develop blockchain applications.
- No prerequisite skills in Blockchain technology is required though some familiarity with writing code and applications will be helpful.
Blockchain is a distributed database that enables permanent, transparent, and secure storage of data. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which can be used to transfer assets from person to person in a decentralized way. If you want to have a perfect entry in the world of decentralized databases and applications by learning about Blockchain and cryptocurrency, then go for this course.
Contents and Overview
This training program includes 2 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.
In the second course, Blockchain Real World Projects, you will begin with the development of a basic application using Blockchain and mining blocks. You will then build the Bitcoin codebase and your own currency/tamper-proof DB. Using Hyperledger, you will also implement various blockchains to create a supply chain application. Next, you will explore ERC20 standards to create an ERC20 smart contract and you will learn to improve its standards with ERC22 to develop first ICO. Finally, you will create a gambling application using ETH network smart contracts. Each project will teach you just enough about blockchain to be productive right away.
By the end of this course, you will not only be able to tackle common issues in the blockchain ecosystem but you will also be able to design and build you own ethereum and blockchain-based applications.
Meet Your Expert(s):
We have the best work of the following esteemed author(s) to ensure that your learning journey is smooth:
● Daniel Wise has worked in various career paths both domestic and abroad, and since then he focused on the tech field. He began his journey learning programming on Treehouse while he lived abroad in Busan, South Korea. His interest in tech began to grow after being accepted into the Flatiron School and returned to the USA to pursue this new career. He has gained experience in the tech field not just on the development side but on the business side as well. His experience and hard work running an indie game studio (known as Ultima Game Studios) paid off when their game demo was chosen to be exhibited at PAX East 2017. This experience in the gaming industry allowed him to utilize his talents in both development and marketing.
Currently he is a busy freelancer, handling projects in Unity development and also writing technical lessons to share his knowledge online. He believes that it is his duty to help others learn about tech/coding while creating projects and learning new things himself. He also assesses promotional ideas and strategies for those looking to promote their businesses online.
Sriharsha Bingi is currently pursuing his masters in computer science at New Jersey Institute of technology, NJ. Being a philomath, he has been into cryptocurrencies, investments, and data science since 3 years. He did his schooling in India and Oman. His passion towards cryptocurrencies grew from the year 2016. That interest started multiplying ever since he got awestruck by the amount of research big companies are doing and spending money on it, in the year 2017. That is when he realized that the blockchain technology is going to revolutionize the world. Technology has to evolve continuously says harsha.
At present he is working in world financial center, Manhattan, New York as a blockchain developer. In the road of constantly honing his skills in blockchain technology he wants to share his knowledge with us. As the need for blockchain developers is exponentially increasing the people who are actually trained to develop are still less. He has developed a functional demo using blockchain technology for BdiPlus company in world financial center, Manhattan and now he would like to share his experience and knowledge with us.
Who this course is for:
- Get familiar with blockchain and crypto terminologies and practices
- Learn the Solidity coding language to generate tokens and smart contracts
- Know how to create sleek and interactive frontends
- Build blockchain projects on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Hyperledger
- Grasp decentralized technology fundamentals and master blockchain principles
- Build your own cryptocurrency payment app
- Write smart contracts and run your ICO using Ethereum
- Build Web3 DApps and supply chain systems using Hyperledger
- Integrate blockchain into your existing system in your organization
Packt are an established, trusted, and innovative global technical learning publisher, founded in Birmingham, UK with over eighteen years experience delivering rich premium content from ground-breaking authors and lecturers on a wide range of emerging and established technologies for professional development.
Packt’s purpose is to help technology professionals advance their knowledge and support the growth of new technologies by publishing vital user focused knowledge-based content faster than any other tech publisher, with a growing library of over 9,000 titles, in book, e-book, audio and video learning formats, our multimedia content is valued as a vital learning tool and offers exceptional support for the development of technology knowledge.
We publish on topics that are at the very cutting edge of technology, helping IT professionals learn about the newest tools and frameworks in a way that suits them.