The Complete Cyber Security Course : End Point Protection!
What you'll learn
- An advanced practical skill-set in securing laptops, desktops and mobile devices.
- Start a career in cyber security. Become a cyber security specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- You will master the selection and implementation of solid disk encryption technology to protect devices fully from disk decryption attacks.
- We cover all the diverse technologies offered by end-point-protection software; from traditional approaches, through to next generation and future technology. Covering methods like application control, execution prevention, machine learning and AI.
- How to detect and monitor for threats such as malware and hackers through the use of security through deception and detection technologies.
- How to seek and destroy system resident malware and hackers; Get up to speed on your hacker hunting!
- How to perform operating system hardening to decrease the attacker surfaces of your devices to make them safer.
- We explore the best techniques in anti-forensics to securely delete data and meta-data so that it is unrecoverable by even computer forensics experts.
- We end by looking the extremely important topic of email and messenger security.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate.
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn.
- I recommend you watch volumes 1, 2 and 3 of this complete course before watching this volume 4 although it is not required.
- You can take this volume as a stand-alone course.
- Please note this is Volume 4 of 4 of the complete course. After the completion of all 4 volumes, you will know more than 80% of security professionals, government and law enforcement agents and even expert hackers about maintaining security, privacy, and anonymity.
practical skill-set in securing laptops, desktops and mobile devices from all types
of threats, including, advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, thieves and much more.
On this course we cover end-point-protection,
which is an extremely important and hot topic in cyber security right now!
Become a cyber security specialist - Go from a beginner to advanced in this easy to follow expert course.
Covering all the major platforms Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS and Android.
Master the selection and implementation of solid disk encryption technology to protect devices from disk decryption attacks.
Understand the current and next generation anti-virus solutions, how they work, how to select the best products and how to implement them successfully.
Covering traditional end-point-protection technologies through to next generation and future technology; application control, execution prevention, machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Learn how we can detect and monitor for threats such as malware and hackers through the use of security through deception and detection technologies.
We have fun learning how to seek and destroy system resident malware and hackers. Get up to speed on your hacker hunting!
Learn how to perform operating system hardening to decrease the attacker surfaces of your devices to make them safer.
Explore the best techniques in anti-forensics to securely delete data and meta-data so that it is unrecoverable by even computer forensics experts.
Plus there is more. We end by looking the extremely important topic of email and messenger security. Email has natively poor security, but in this course, I teach you how to overcome those weaknesses and fully secure your communication.
This is volume 4 of 4 of your complete guide to cybersecurity, privacy, and anonymity.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in security, privacy, and anonymity.
- The ideal student for this course is technically minded with an interest in how hackers hacker, how trackers track and what you can do to stop them.
- For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations and governments.
- For those interesting in the latest trends in cyber security and protection of end-points.
Winner of the AI "Cyber Security Educator of the Year 2020" award.
Shortlisted for "Cyber Security Influence of the year 2021"
Nathan has over 25 years of experience in cyber security, where he has advised some of largest companies in the world, assuring security on multi-million and multi-billion pound projects. He is the CEO of Station X, a cyber security career development platform and consultancy. More recently he acted as the lead security consultant on a number of the UK's mobile banking and payment solutions helping secure to date over £71Bn in transactions.
My clients have included; BP, ExxonMobil, Shell, Vodafone, VISA, T-mobile, GSK, COOP Banking Group, Royal Bank of Scotland, Natwest, Yorkshire bank, BG Group, BT, London 2012.
Over the years he have spoken at a number of security conferences, developed free security tools, and discovered serious security vulnerabilities in leading applications.
Qualifications and education
★ BSc. (Hons) Computing 'Networks & Communication' 1st Class Honors
★ SCF : SABSA Chartered Architect Foundation
★ CISSP : Certified Information Systems Security Professional
★ CISA : Certified Information Systems Auditor
★ CISM : Certified Information Security Manager
★ ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor
★ CEH : Certified Ethical Hacker
★ OSCP : Offensive Security Certified Professional