CSS3 Ultimate Guide
What you'll learn
- You will be comfortable writing CSS3 by hand
- Build Real World Websites with CSS3 from Scratch
- Build Advanced Websites with CSS3
- Style an Actual Project From Scratch Using CSS3
- How To Easily Style Beautiful Websites From Scratch Using CSS3
- The Necessary Skills & Knowledge To Quickly Style & Edit Web Pages
- Download & Install MAMP for working in a local Web Development Enviornment
- Learn How To Use CSS3 For Web Development & Web Design
- Learn & Master The Use Of CSS3 Proprerties (Starting With The Advanced Ones)
- Download & Install Sublime Text 3 Text Editor for Coding
- Download & Install Firefox Web Browser for testing & Debuggin your web pages
- No prior Coding Experience is required
Have you always wanted to learn how to code but don't know where to start?
Would you like to make amazing websites and bring your ideas to life?
Then CSS3 Ultimate Course is for you!
Hi, I’m your instructor Josh Werner and I’ll be leading you through this course.
Programming is the most in-demand skill in 2021.
The course begins with the basics.
I'll take you through everything you need to know to start building websites like an expert.
You'll learn all the fundamentals of CSS3 and how you can style your own websites.
This is great for students starting or advanced developers that need a refresher course on CSS3.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn
Feel Free to look through the course description and checkout some of my preview videos
The course is packed with over 6 hours of hands-on tutorials
Here is what you will Learn:
02. FireFox Developer Edition
03. Download & Install
05. Developer Tools
08. Download & Install
09. Open a Project
10. Version Control with GitHub
11. Collaborate with Teletype
12. Install a Package
13. Choose a Theme
14. Hack on the Init Script
15. Add a Snippet
16. Keyboard Shortcuts
20. What is CSS
21. What is CSS3
05. Basic Properties
23. Download Course Files
25. Insert CSS
34. Box Model
50. Pseudo Class
51. Pseudo Element
53. Navigation Bar
55. Image Gallery
56. Image Sprites
57. Attribute Selectors
60. Website layout
06. Advanced Properties
65. Rounded Corners
66. Border Images
74. Media Queries
77. Flex Container
78. Flex Items
79. Flex Responsive
82. Grid View
83. Media Queries
90. Grid Container
91. Grid Item
93. Style Home Page
94. Style Tech Support Page
95. Style Course Page
96. Style Premium Page
97. Style Learn Tech Page
98. Style Contact Page
So what are you waiting for? I look forward to going through course with you I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website
- Students with some knowledge about CSS, but who struggle to put together a great website
- Designers who want to expand their skill set in CSS
My courses will help you achieve real results and change your life today. I teach a wide range of topics from Productivity, Design, Video, Web Development and more.
Detailed Step-by-Step Guides with passion and purpose to get you to the next level of your Learning Journey.
One-on-One Support from me that has a passion to help and guide you along your journey.
More about Josh
My Professional background is Video Production and Motion Graphics. I Graduated from Madison Media Institute in 2006. Since then I have produced over 11,000 Projects. I have also spent 10 years in the Audio-Visual Business working as a Video Engineer. Working in Las Vegas and Miami doing thousands of events.
Since 2018, I've been creating online courses with over one million students from around the world have taken. Course topics include everything from Photoshop and Python to Design and Microsoft 365.
Come Learn with me Today.