Learn Advanced CSS3
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be comfortable writing CSS3 by hand
- Build Real World Websites with CSS3 from Scratch
- Build Advanced Websites with CSS3
- Style an Actual Project From Scratch Using CSS3
- How To Easily Style Beautiful Websites From Scratch Using CSS3
- The Necessary Skills & Knowledge To Quickly Style & Edit Web Pages
- Download & Install MAMP for working in a local Web Development Enviornment
- Learn How To Use CSS3 For Web Development & Web Design
- Learn & Master The Use Of CSS3 Proprerties (Starting With The Advanced Ones)
- Download & Install Sublime Text 3 Text Editor for Coding
- Download & Install Firefox Web Browser for testing & Debuggin your web pages
- No prior Coding Experience is required
Are you looking for the best way to learn how to build beautiful websites with CSS3? That even look great on your phone?
Have you taken other CSS courses, but still wonder how to code a real world website, not just some basic examples?
If your answer is a big YES... Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
Reason #1: The course is completely property based
Together we will go through the entire CSS3 Property library.
Reason #2: You will not just learn how to code
Coding is great, but it's not everything that matters. That's why we will go through the entire process of building and launching our website project. This includes designing, coding, planning, writing clean and organized code, website optimization, best practices, and so much more.
Designing is really, really important. Have you seen all these beautiful and modern websites lately? Great! Because I will show you how it's done. And not just in theory, but also in practice. This is the only course on the market which focuses on both coding and designing, together.
Reason #3: You walk away with a ready-to-launch website
By the end of the course, you will have a complete, ready-to-launch website that looks great on any computer, tablet and smartphone. Of course you get the entire code and all the images and graphical assets that I designed especially for the course as a free download.
Please check out the promo video to see the final website.
Reason #4: I make HTML5 and CSS3 easy and fun
With the right guidance, HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design are really easy to learn and use in the real world. With a bunch of random tutorials and YouTube videos? Not so much. That's why I structured this training around a cool and complete project that's fun to code.
So here is exactly what we cover in this training:
• Easy-to-follow and hands-on web development with CSS3.
• Learn every CSS Property.
• How to get and use images, fonts and icons to make your website shine — all for free.
• Responsive web design: learn how to create websites that work beautifully on all screen sizes.
• How to launch your website for the world to see it.
Let's now find out if this course is for you. It's a perfect fit if...
Student #1: You are a complete beginner with no idea on how to build a website.
Student #2: You already know some CSS3 from some tutorials or videos, but struggle to put together a good-looking, complete website.
Student #3: You are a designer and want to expand your skills in CSS3, because all your designer colleagues are learning how to code (they are smart).
Now it's your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to my HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• English captions for students with hearing impairment.
• All lectures are downloadable to make your learning experience even better.
• Downloadable code and design assets for the entire project. You can keep this code as a starting point for your own projects.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
Sounds great? Then just click the “Take this course" button, and let's start this fantastic journey together!
Who is the target audience?
Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website
Students with some knowledge about CSS3, but who struggle to put together a great website
Designers who want to expand their skill set in CSS3
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website
- Students with some knowledge about CSS, but who struggle to put together a great website
- Designers who want to expand their skill set in CSS