The Complete C# Programming Course
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Work with Primitive and Custom Data Types
- Debug your code to find and fix bugs that are causing unexpected behavior in your code
- Control the flow of code execution by using Conditional Statements (if/else, if/else if/else, switch)
- Work with the Console and Manipulate all of its aspects
- Effective ways to manipulate strings
- How to use loops in many different scenarios
- Work with One and Multi dimensional arrays
- Work with Lists and learn the difference between Lists and Arrays
- Confront and solve difficult problems on your own
- Create methods to write less code and improve its readability
- Understand and Implement The Best Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Practices
- Understand Fields & Properties, The relationship between them and the tidbits of Properties
- Create Constructors, Constructors Chaining, Automated Constructors and more
- The .this and .base keywords, what is their purpose, when, why and how to use them
- Namespaces and how they help us organize our code better
- Implementing the 5 Access Modifiers
- Understand the Concept behind the 4 Pillars of Object Oriented Programming
- Inheritance, Base and Derived Classes
- Abstraction, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, when to use which and what is the difference between them
- Encapsulation or how to hide your code
- Polymorphism, write less and more optimized code
- Cohesion & Coupling
- Many, many Quality Code Tips and Guidelines throughout the course
- Nothing that isn't free! We use Visual Studio Community Edition, and I give a tutorial on how to download and install it
- No previous experience with coding is needed
- Strong desire to learn, coding requires a lot of time to master it!
- Both Windows PC or a Mac can be used with the course, but the course is recorded on Windows
Last year C# was named one of the most popular languages for mobile development and game development out there!
--- Why learn C#?
C# was designed by Microsoft and is a simple and modern programming language that's incredibly widely used by developers, and used by Microsoft for everything from Windows application development, to web development, and game design.
So it's a fantastically useful programming language to use, but how does taking this C# course help you? Well...
Are you a young developer trying to increase your skill set and make yourself attractive employers?
Are you an experienced coder looking to change your career path?
Do you know a bit of C# but really want to hone your C# skills?
Or perhaps you want to develop your own apps and websites?
Or build games?! The incredibly popular Unity game engine uses C#!
If you answered 'YES!' to any of the above, this course is exactly what you need! Take your C# coding skills from novice to pro, and get the job you want.
--- Why this course?
With over 20 hours of content, this is the biggest, best and most in-depth course yet from Instructor Tod Vachev.
As an instructor Tod has already taught over 70,000+ students to code, and has published a number of highly-rated and best-selling C# courses on Udemy... Tod takes you step-by-step through the fundamentals of C#, using regular challenges and practical exercises to make sure every student enrolled on the course is able to put theory in to practice, and use their C# skills with ease!
Students loved his previous courses!
***** Outstanding course put together by a teacher who knows how to teach well.
***** Clear communication and beginner friendly without dumbing it down
***** The course progressively (and logically) builds concept upon concept. The lectures are short and very manageable. Excellent!
---Challenges and exercises
This is a really hands-on course! Throughout each section you'll complete in-lecture exercises and coding challenges. Experience shows that this is the best way to learn, practice and internalise the fundamentals of C#.
Each topic has a new challenge, and after you've had a go at completing the exercise/challenge by yourself, the instructor will go through every step of the exercise on screen - giving you tips an tricks as he does so!
By the end of the course you'll have the skills and confidence to build your own projects (and more!)
--- Is this course for you?
No coding experience required, this course takes your from beginner to pro - and (other than enrolling in the course) everything you need to succeed is included in the course!
There’s no better time to become a professional developer, so enroll in the course now and you can start learning C# immediately!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners - This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to code, no previous experience is required!
- Intermediates - Refresh your C# knowledge and learn the latest tips, tricks and methods
- Anyone who want to learn Object Oriented Programming and take their coding skills to the next level
Best-selling Udemy instructor Rob Percival wants to revolutionize the way people learn to code by making it simple, logical, fun and, above all, accessible. But as just one man, Rob couldn’t create all the courses his students - more than half a million of them - wanted.
That’s why Rob created Codestars. Together, the instructors that make up the Codestars team create courses on all the topics that students want to learn in the way that students want to learn them: courses that are well-structured, super interactive, and easy to understand. Codestars wants to make it as easy as possible for learners of all ages and levels to build functional websites and apps.
I have graduated at Technical University of Varna as a Robotics Engineer. With several years of experience as a Passionate Developer and Engineer, I am now an Online Entrepreneur. Teaching is one of my passions, and what better and more impactful way to teach, than to do it online with thousands of students?
Currently focusing on providing quality education to tens of thousands of students across the globe, on subjects including:
- Programming, focusing on the C# Programming Language
- MATLAB, because this is a scientific tool that no scientist can do without
- Running Online Businesses that Earn Passive Income
For the past four years I have focused on the above and I have never stepped into the 9 to 5 world, I have worked in a company only once in my entire life and it lasted only 2 months. That's when I realized that, I can't learn the things that I want and I can't buy the things that I want buy working for someone else. You should start working for yourself aswell!
It does not matter if you want to become a developer or to run niche sites around the web, you can do both of these things in your own time as a freelancer or a business owner. And I can teach you how to do both of these things.
A little more about me:
I love tinkering with mechanics and with computers, currently obsessed with my Golf VR6. You can hit me up for some mechanic nerd talking. I love playing Dota 2 from time to time when I am resting, I love hikes and my cat, and I am a huge fan of most TV Serials.