The Complete Course to Manage G Suite
- 27 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Setup your G Suite Admin Console and configure the required DNS records such as MX, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC
- Users, groups, OU, and resources provisioning, management, and integration with your Active Directory server
- Understand the various settings and controls in the Admin Console
- Apply Google's recommended security practices and recommendations through 2SV, SSO, and their security guides
- Services and apps settings and management based on OU level, and domain level
- Implement various email routing and compliance scenarios and setups
- Implement device management policies and manage company owned devices and work profiles
- Monitor your domain and services health and usage through the various reports in the Admin Console
- Email and data migration, using DMS, GSMME, and GSMMO
- You should have knowledge on some basic IT concepts and some cloud concepts
- You need to have an active domain name to be able to create your own G Suite Admin Console
Do you have an existing G Suite domain that you are managing, or planning to deploy G Suite for your organization? Are you looking for resources to help you perform the administration and management tasks on your G Suite domain? Well then, you have found the best resource for that!
In this detailed and comprehensive course and guide, I take you through the details and steps to be able to deploy and manage G Suite for your organization effectively and easily.
This course is for anyone who is a beginner or advanced in G Suite, and for anyone who is looking to explore what is G Suite or is planning to deploy it. I'll share my 7 years experience in G Suite with you, and I'll bring out many real life scenarios that happened with me, to help you with your G Suite administration tasks and activities. I've deployed projects for customers with users ranging from less than 10 up to thousands of users per organization!
By the end of this course, you will be able to completely manage, deploy, or expand our G Suite domain. I will have most of the actvities covered including:
New account setup and what are the requirements for that
DNS records requirements and setup (MX, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC)
User provisioning scenarios and tools (such as using GCDS, CSV file upload, GAM, and the API)
Organizational structure, buildings and resources setup and management
Groups settings and types
Services settings, permissions, and control based on OU level and groups membership
Admin roles and admin privileges delegation
Security best practices and recommendations (password management, 2SV, SSO)
Device management and policies
Reports and audit details
Email routing settings and compliance rules
Chrome management and policies
This course will mainly focus on the G Suite Basic and G Suite Business admin console. Coverage for Enterprise features is still to be added very soon.
If you are looking to get a good starting point to prepare and get familiar with the Google Cloud Professional Collaboration Engineer certification, then this course will put you on the road to get the core and bulk of information that you need for preparing and passing that exam, you will need to take some more external resources and you will be all set to take the exam..
- Existing G Suite administrators
- Administrators who want to get started with G Suite
- Peope who are interested in learning something new!