Fast & effective Landing Page course: Start converting today
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to design, build, and publish a high-converting landing page using a simple drag-n-drop landing page builder.
- How to use landing page hacks and best practices and avoid common mistakes other marketers make.
- How to A/B test your landing pages to increase your conversion rates, just like Barack Obama. Yes, he uses landing pages too.
- You will learn the anatomy of a killer landing page and psychological principles that go behind it.
- You will learn psychological concepts that great marketers and designers use to create high-converting and convincing landing pages.
- You will learn how to use Instapage, one of the best and simplest landing page platforms out there.
- You don't need to have any prior knowledge. No coding is involved.
- In the fourth section of the course, you will need a landing page builder. The one that I recommend is called Instapage and my tutorials are based on it. You're free to use other options. They're all very similar so when you learn one you'll know your way around them all. Instapage's 14-day free trial is fully functional and unlike other options requires no credit card, that's why it's perfect for our learning purposes.
"I can honestly say this is a FANTASTIC course." – Rick Stone
"I have learned some absolutely invaluable information, stuff that I would never have even thought about. And I am an agency owner!" – Gregory Crimmins
"What an awesome instructor! Very kind and incredibly helpful!" – Christian Grosskopf
Who can sell a product better, a good sales guy or a random employee from the company – like an accountant?
You guessed it right. The sales guy's entire purpose is to convert and sell. What he wears, how he talks, how he interacts with clients, things he says and when he says them are all tailored towards one single goal – to convert.
The difference between using an optimized landing page for your marketing campaign and using a random page is the same as having your accountant sell your "diet books". Many entrepreneurs make the mistake of directing traffic to the pages that are not optimized for conversion. Losing advertising money and potential customers.
A clever marketer approaches this challenge with the mind of a scientist. He creates a dedicated landing page with a single purpose and then A/B tests, tweaks and optimizes to squeeze as many conversions as possible.
In this course, I will teach you everything you need to know about creating a highly optimized landing pages that will become your conversion machine. You will learn secrets and hacks behind this amazing marketing tool. I will show you lots of examples by other companies — how they made it and how they blew it.
In section 4 we will build a landing page together with an easy-to-use, drag-n-drop landing page builder called Instapage.
Towards the end, you will be able to submit your landing page for a review and I will send you a video recording with my recommendations and tips for improvement. I give both design and marketing advice and try to put you on the right path. Not many instructors provide feedback and coursework reviews. But I believe, to learn a skill it's crucial to receive feedback from your teacher.
Enroll now and start creating high-converting landing pages today!
- This course is meant for entrepreneurs and marketers who want to sell products or services online. This can be anything from online courses, coaching, event tickets, e-books to goods on eBay.
Publishing a landing page that is not mobile optimized is criminal these days. I see so many advertisements on my iPhone and once I click, I end up on their landing page that is impossible to navigate on a phone.
I'll teach you how to avoid this terrible mistake and optimize your landing page for mobile devices so they can look nice and neat on smartphones and tablets.