The Complete Course For Making Your Home Safer.
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to improve your home to be safer.
- How to Safely Secure Your Outer Perimeter.
- How to safely secure your Inner Perimeter
- All internal home security measures.
- How to avoid all traps for criminals.
- How to secure your doors.
- How to secure your windows.
- How to proper use light for security.
- What is a Gaurd dog and what is an attack dog.
- What is the Movement scenarios.
- How to use and create a Security room.
- There is no any requirement for this Course. Just the will to make your home and family Safer!
This course is an analysis of how a house, business or anything that needs security can be safe.
In the course, we explain step by step everything you need to know about how to make your house an inaccessible fortress, out of the target and unreachable by criminals.
Building your fortress house is not difficult as long as you know the right way to do it and work for it.
Any attempt of robbery causes painful feelings to anyone who experiences it; it haunts the victim and forces him to live in a state of fear for a long time or even forever.
Of course, the worst scenario is ending up in front of the intruders, increasing the risk of being injured or even killed. Unfortunately, there are thousands of examples of murders that took place during a house robbery.
With this course, you will simply understand how robbers think and act and how you will be able to prevent such situations in the future as well as what to do if something dangerous happens.
The truth is that we all prefer to do our best to keep our family safe and never have to deal with a criminal.
Don’t waste time! You never know if you will be the next victim!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everybody, everybody that wants to know how to make their home safer, should take this course.
- Everybody thats wants to improve their home.
- If you want new and more ideas of improving the existence seculity perimeter of your home, this is the course you should take.
- If someone is in security industry and wants to know some new things about how to improve the security of a house or a business building.
Panos Zacharios was born in 1984.
He is the Founder and Head instructor of Guerrilla Tactical Strength founded in 2009.
His encounter with Krav Maga began when he attended Avi Moyal’s (Chairman of I.K.M.F) instructors’ school in Greece back in 2006. Since 2007 he teaches Krav Maga professionally.
He was a member of the International Krav Maga Federation (I.K.M.F) until 2013 and then he become a business partner with International Military Krav Maga organization (I.M.K.M),he was the Director and Head Instructor in Greece until 2014.
After that he started collaborating exclusively with Krav Maga Global (K.M.G) Greece. He was the head Instructor of K.M.G Attica and all its instructors were trained by him.
Now, Guerrilla works with many different Krav Maga providers around the world.
During all these years of teaching Krav Maga, Panos Zacharios has travelled many times to Israel and other countries, taking part in many courses and training.
Panos Zacharios has trained thousands of students in Krav Maga, such as civilians, security officers in events and nightclubs as well as V.I.P. security guards. He has been an instructor in several units of the Greek Army and the Police. He continues vigorously to train all those who need and want to learn Krav Maga.
Moreover, he is a certified shooting instructor and a member of the Greek Shooting Federation.
- Expert 2 Institute Krav Maga Cork Ireland
- Expert 1 Krav Maga K.M.G (Krav Maga Global)
- Military Instructor K.M.G (Krav Maga Global)
- Gold Instructor I.M.K.M (International Military Krav Maga)
- Graduate 5 Krav Maga I.K.M.F (International Krav Maga Federetion)
- Military Instructor I.K.M.F (International Krav Maga Federetion)
- Certified Kettlebell Teacher (CKT) Level 1 Certification (I.K.F.F)
- Muay Τhai Advanced Level (Tiger Muay thai camp Phuket Thailand)
- Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun-Basic Level TTT ( Tactical Training Team)
- Tactical Carbine Shooting Course (CENTER-A,Kiev Ukraine)
- Shooting Instructor (ΣΚ.Ο.Ε)
- Animal Movement Level 1 Instructor
General Knowledge of Martial Arts and Sports Activities
His lifelong interest in martial arts began at a very young age. At the age of 14, he started practising Sotokan karate and he holds the brown belt. He later switched to full-contact style such as Kick Boxing, BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu). He is still an active athlete, taking part occasionally in amateur competitions.
In addition to his martial arts skills, his first interaction with sports was at the age of 5 through swimming and lasted for nine years. During this time, he was a member of the National children's swimming team participating in Panhellenic competitions earning several distinctions.
- Graduate of the Department of Informatics Applications in Management and Economics of the University of the Ionian Islands.
- Holder of an MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management from London Metropolitan University.