Panos Zacharios was born in 1984.
He is the Founder and Head instructor of Guerrilla Tactical Strength founded in 2009.
His encounter with Krav Maga began when he attended Avi Moyal’s (Chairman of I.K.M.F) instructors’ school in Greece back in 2006. Since 2007 he teaches Krav Maga professionally.
He was a member of the International Krav Maga Federation (I.K.M.F) until 2013 and then he become a business partner with International Military Krav Maga organization (I.M.K.M),he was the Director and Head Instructor in Greece until 2014.
After that he started collaborating exclusively with Krav Maga Global (K.M.G) Greece. He was the head Instructor of K.M.G Attica and all its instructors were trained by him.
Now, Guerrilla works with many different Krav Maga providers around the world.
During all these years of teaching Krav Maga, Panos Zacharios has travelled many times to Israel and other countries, taking part in many courses and training.
Panos Zacharios has trained thousands of students in Krav Maga, such as civilians, security officers in events and nightclubs as well as V.I.P. security guards. He has been an instructor in several units of the Greek Army and the Police. He continues vigorously to train all those who need and want to learn Krav Maga.
Moreover, he is a certified shooting instructor and a member of the Greek Shooting Federation.
- Expert 2 Institute Krav Maga Cork Ireland
- Expert 1 Krav Maga K.M.G (Krav Maga Global)
- Military Instructor K.M.G (Krav Maga Global)
- Gold Instructor I.M.K.M (International Military Krav Maga)
- Graduate 5 Krav Maga I.K.M.F (International Krav Maga Federetion)
- Military Instructor I.K.M.F (International Krav Maga Federetion)
- Certified Kettlebell Teacher (CKT) Level 1 Certification (I.K.F.F)
- Muay Τhai Advanced Level (Tiger Muay thai camp Phuket Thailand)
- Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun-Basic Level TTT ( Tactical Training Team)
- Tactical Carbine Shooting Course (CENTER-A,Kiev Ukraine)
- Shooting Instructor (ΣΚ.Ο.Ε)
- Animal Movement Level 1 Instructor
General Knowledge of Martial Arts and Sports Activities
His lifelong interest in martial arts began at a very young age. At the age of 14, he started practising Sotokan karate and he holds the brown belt. He later switched to full-contact style such as Kick Boxing, BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu). He is still an active athlete, taking part occasionally in amateur competitions.
In addition to his martial arts skills, his first interaction with sports was at the age of 5 through swimming and lasted for nine years. During this time, he was a member of the National children's swimming team participating in Panhellenic competitions earning several distinctions.
- Graduate of the Department of Informatics Applications in Management and Economics of the University of the Ionian Islands.
- Holder of an MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management from London Metropolitan University.