Krav Maga Complete Course For Fighting Multiple Attackers.
What you'll learn
- You will learn the curriculum of Krav Maga for fighting Multiple Attackers, from Level 1(Zombie Games) until Level 7 (Attackers with weapons).
- You will learn all the increasing levels of training to fight multiple attackers.
- Understanding the mindset of Krav Maga and self-defense.
- You will learn and understand how is to fight multiple attackers that they are holding weapons.
- Rules, Tactics and Strategy for Fighting Multiple Attackers
- Krav Maga stances and correct way of moving in a fighting situation of Multiple Attackers.
- How to Punch (all varieties).
- How to Kick.
- Defence in Headlocks.
- Defence in Knife Attacks.
- Defence in Bear Hugs.
- Defence in Stick Attacks .
- How to use boxing shield pad.
- How to deal with a variety of scenarios.
- How to Kick in The Groin area so you will knock out someone immediately.
- How to make the correct decision from the options that you have in street fight with multiple attackers.
- This is a course where everybody can benefit and learn new things and how to defend themselves in a very common situation in the street with fighting Multiple Attackers.
- This course is demanding as far as the training and the level of fitness and cardio.
- If you want to learn, and love Martial Arts and Self Defence this course is a very good add to your knowledge.
This course is a Krav Maga course, so by definition you will learn the most efficient self-defense system that there is right now in the world.
In the street the most common situation that you will find yourself in is to fight with multiple guys.
To fight multiple attackers is very common and reality based to happen, when we are talking about a random fight in the street and not a fight in the ring.
In this course you will learn how to fight with multiple attackers, all the rules that you must do to survive, what is the best tactics and the correct strategy so you can win the fight and leave the scene breathing.
This course is made to be very easy to understand.
This course is demanding. You need to train a lot with the way we demonstrate and teach in this course, level by level so you will be great in this very difficult field of fighting.
In this course you will learn how we train all the people in krav maga to fight multiple attackers, but even if you are doing another martial art you will benefit and you can put your techniques and your way of fighting into training.
In Krav Maga there is no rules, is exactly like the street, a street fight is chaos and we will teach you how to dominate chaos.
Krav Maga is a system that the most Police and Military Units around the Globe use and train and depend their lives to this system.
Because Krav Maga WORKS, krav maga is simple to learn, is simple to perform and used under extreme pressure and fear.
All the techniques and ways of training in this course are given by level, explained in every little detail so it will be totally understood by the student that took the course.
But also this Course is designed in such a way that it could help a Krav Maga instructor with all the key points that he will need, and also it will help a general Martial Art Instructor to understand, learn and put to his class new things.
This course is not a part of the curriculum of Krav Maga for Multiple Attackers, this is the course that gives ALL the curriculum and the way of training for multiple attackers from Practitioner Level until Expert Level.
Krav Maga was made for everybody, Imi Lichtenfeld the founder of Krav Maga he used to say I make Krav Maga “so that one may walk in peace.”
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everybody, everybody that wants to know how to defend himself and their loved ones, should take this course.
- Every one that wants to know the Krav Maga way of fighting Multiple Attackers must take this course.
- Any Krav Maga practitioner regardless of the Federetion or School that is practicing who want to have a solid foundation in Krav Maga.
- Any Martial Art Practitioner who want to learn the self defence point of view and put in new techniques in his quiver.
- Any Krav Maga instructor that needs to remember and see all the key points and the details for this field and have all the Curriculum in his mobile phone.
- Any General Martial Arts Instructor that want to know the new highly expanding and growing self defence system and put it in their class new things.
Panos Zacharios was born in 1984.
He is the Founder and Head instructor of Guerrilla Tactical Strength founded in 2009.
His encounter with Krav Maga began when he attended Avi Moyal’s (Chairman of I.K.M.F) instructors’ school in Greece back in 2006. Since 2007 he teaches Krav Maga professionally.
He was a member of the International Krav Maga Federation (I.K.M.F) until 2013 and then he become a business partner with International Military Krav Maga organization (I.M.K.M),he was the Director and Head Instructor in Greece until 2014.
After that he started collaborating exclusively with Krav Maga Global (K.M.G) Greece. He was the head Instructor of K.M.G Attica and all its instructors were trained by him.
Now, Guerrilla works with many different Krav Maga providers around the world.
During all these years of teaching Krav Maga, Panos Zacharios has travelled many times to Israel and other countries, taking part in many courses and training.
Panos Zacharios has trained thousands of students in Krav Maga, such as civilians, security officers in events and nightclubs as well as V.I.P. security guards. He has been an instructor in several units of the Greek Army and the Police. He continues vigorously to train all those who need and want to learn Krav Maga.
Moreover, he is a certified shooting instructor and a member of the Greek Shooting Federation.
- Expert 2 Institute Krav Maga Cork Ireland
- Expert 1 Krav Maga K.M.G (Krav Maga Global)
- Military Instructor K.M.G (Krav Maga Global)
- Gold Instructor I.M.K.M (International Military Krav Maga)
- Graduate 5 Krav Maga I.K.M.F (International Krav Maga Federetion)
- Military Instructor I.K.M.F (International Krav Maga Federetion)
- Certified Kettlebell Teacher (CKT) Level 1 Certification (I.K.F.F)
- Muay Τhai Advanced Level (Tiger Muay thai camp Phuket Thailand)
- Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun-Basic Level TTT ( Tactical Training Team)
- Tactical Carbine Shooting Course (CENTER-A,Kiev Ukraine)
- Shooting Instructor (ΣΚ.Ο.Ε)
- Animal Movement Level 1 Instructor
General Knowledge of Martial Arts and Sports Activities
His lifelong interest in martial arts began at a very young age. At the age of 14, he started practising Sotokan karate and he holds the brown belt. He later switched to full-contact style such as Kick Boxing, BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu). He is still an active athlete, taking part occasionally in amateur competitions.
In addition to his martial arts skills, his first interaction with sports was at the age of 5 through swimming and lasted for nine years. During this time, he was a member of the National children's swimming team participating in Panhellenic competitions earning several distinctions.
- Graduate of the Department of Informatics Applications in Management and Economics of the University of the Ionian Islands.
- Holder of an MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management from London Metropolitan University.