Ace your consulting interview with ex-McKinsey & BCG secrets
What you'll learn
- How to stand out in your fit interview
- Battle-tested frameworks for profitability, revenue, and market entry questions
- How to customize your framework
- Market sizing models with tips and tricks
- Communication tips to excel through verbal and non-verbal cues
- Full mock case with two ex-MBBs
- Most impactful if you have a basic understanding consulting interviews, but not a prerequisite to benefit from this course
Do you want to become a consultant at a top-tier firm like McKinsey, BCG, and Bain?
As a candidate, your aim is not just to answer correctly, but demonstrate distinctive performance. This course goes beyond the standard things you will learn from case prep books and peer-to-peer practice. If you master these concepts, I guarantee you will receive a strong offer. Thus, it is best if you already have a basic understanding of what consulting case interviews are like.
By the end of the course, you will know:
1) How exactly case interviews work (fit, case, and market sizing)
2) Typical questions and how to nail each of them
3) How to impress your interviewers with customized and memorable responses
We have made the tips as practical as possible, including good vs. bad examples. We even included a full mock case + post interview analysis where an ex-McKinsey interviews an ex-BCG consultant.
This course was designed by two ex-MBB consultants to distill our learnings from:
1) Landing multiple offers including from McKinsey, BCG, Oliver Wyman, Strategy& and others
2) Working with real clients within the typical MBB team set-up
3) Coaching 100+ candidates, many who have received offers from McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Oliver Wyman, Strategy& amongst others
Who this course is for:
- Anyone serious about landing an offer with a top-tier consulting firm
I have extensive experience at BCG and Strategy& providing case coaching for a large number of pre-final round candidates.
I focus on using real cases and providing actionable feedback (e.g. structured thinking, creative insights, top-down communication).
My 1-on-1 clients have enjoyed very high hit rates and received offers from top firms including McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Oliver Wyman, and Strategy&.