The Complete Ethical Hacker Certification Exam Prep Course
What you'll learn
- Master the topics needed to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker Exam from EC-Council.
- Discover the why behind security administrators’ work and secure your corporate and/or home-based network.
- Build your career towards becoming a professional penetration tester.
- Get paid for providing a valuable service for companies with sensitive data.
- You should have a fundamental working knowledge of computers and basic experience doing system administration or help desk work to succeed in this course. You should be familiar with standards system administrator concepts such as firewalls, antiviruses, intrusion detection systems, and access control lists.
- In this course, I’ll help you install the necessary software on your computer. If you prefer, you can use the Online Lab in your browser to complete the assignments in this course.
- I’ll use mostly Windows as our base operating system in this course. While we do have a section on Linux in the course, I will not delve too deeply into it. That’s because in my teaching experience, students generally find it easier to use tools in an operating system they are familiar with before moving on to a new platform such as Linux.
- The ideal student should be passionate and inquisitive about learning new technologies and diving into hands-on projects.
If you are curious about new technologies and passionate about jump-starting your career as an ethical hacker, then this course is for you! The Complete Ethical Hacker Certification Exam Prep Course gives you a solid foundation in all the topics you need to master to pass the Ethical Hacker Certification  Exam. Dive into hands-on projects, and defend yourself from would-be-attackers. This course offers you a clear and structured approach to getting certified; as an ethical hacker, you’ll know the ins and outs of cyber-security, overcome security vulnerabilities, and even develop your own protection solutions for networks around the globe.
In this course, you will:
Learn the business and technical logistics behind penetration testing
Identify evolving threats from different types of hackers
Reveal shocking truths about the information operating systems can divulge
Realize the power of footprinting on the Internet
Detect live systems by inference
Get by a step-by-step, no-nonsense introduction to cryptography
Identify differences between vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
Master ways to prevent and disable system hacking
Protect yourself from malware, including Trojans, backdoor, viruses, and more
Thwart hackers attacking wireless networks and mobile devices
Understand the pros and cons of intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention system, and web application firewalls
Implement countermeasures to stop SQL injections and other database attacks
Along the way, you’ll also watch 15+ special instructor demos and take 15 practice quizzes featuring over 700 exam questions. More than any other course on Udemy!
IT's like buying 2 courses for the price of one!
Each question comes with a carefully crafted explanation of why each answer choice is right or wrong. Set yourself up for success by working towards exam mastery: I highly encourage you to work through these questions at your own pace to test your knowledge.
Take a look at the many students who have already used this course to ACE their Ethical Hacker Exam. Don't take my word for it, ask questions to them directly in the forums.
Just as Brayden and many others did...
Do you want to pass on your first attempt?
I did. So I did what Tim told me and I just got my Certification today!!
Thanks, Instructor TIM! This course made all the difference.
Why Learn Ethical Hacking
A growing number of companies today seek ethical hackers to protect their most sensitive information. A very few days go by without breaking news, revealing break-ins, security breaches, and massive quantities of data stolen from major business organizations. Companies that house this data are the ones most at risk: therefore, ethical hacking as a certified course has quickly become one of the most sought-after qualifications in multiple industries including government, banking, research and development, retail, real estate, healthcare, and more. Learn an in-demand skill while making the world a safer place. You’ll also find that ethical hacking is a surefire way to increase your income and work towards professional development.
Why Learn From Me
The ethical hacking landscape is huge and not for the faint of heart. To become a successful ethical hacker, you don’t just need the knowledge to pass the [Certified] Ethical Hacker (TM)  exam; you also need the real-world skills to excel as a practicing security professional. That’s why this course has been so carefully crafted; I have distilled my 35 years of experience as a technical trainer, consultant, and pen tester into this course material.
I have personally taught my Ethical Hacker Exam prep course in person well over 300 times and have developed a course containing the spot-on knowledge of the required skill sets necessary to pass the exam. Whether you take a defensive approach against the would-be attacker or whether you wish to become a penetration tester yourself, the Ethical Hacker exam is designed to assess the tools that are in your security toolbox. If you commit the time and effort to master the concepts covered and complete the assignments and quizzes, you will set yourself up for exam day success.
I took a lighthearted approach during the course–just like I do in my regular classes–to make the course more interesting and humorous for you. I greatly enjoy hearing from my students and hope to hear about your success in the future.
Preparing for an upcoming exam date? Make sure to check out the “So You’re Ready to Take Your Test” lecture to gain insights on how to answer questions more accurately–even if you’re not sure of the answer.
By the end of the course, you’ll have everything you need to ace the Ethical Hacker Certification  exam and hopefully encourage new students to take this course. I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you.
Join me on this journey, and enroll in the course today.
References:  "Certified Ethical Hacker" and "CEH" are Registered Trademarks of EC-Council,
Note: "Ethical Hacker" is not a registered trademark.
This course prepares you to take the Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Exam from EC Council.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker Exam and become responsible for securing a home or enterprise network
- This course is a good fit for aspiring professional pen testers–including system administrators or IT professionals interested in making a career change. Current professional pen testers will be too advanced for this course.
- This course is best suited for those who operate with or have privileged access in their company’s network. You’ll learn about the latest security vulnerabilities and how to protect your assets.
- People who are interested in hands-on learning and developing their own protection solutions will benefit the most from this course. If you’re the type of person who likes taking things apart to see how they work, then you’ll love this course.
Hi, I’m Tim Pierson. I’m a technical consultant and pen tester who is passionate about teaching. For the past 27 years, I’ve gained industry experience in security, secure coding, virtualization, and cloud. My first love, however, has always been teaching. I enjoy explaining complex topics to both technical and non-technical clients, and I’ve taken this passion around the world, where I have delivered seminars, keynotes, and training's for global corporations.
I have taught my Ethical Hacking Exam preparation course well over 300 times–from San Francisco to Malaysia to London. IT certification has now evolved into an industry staple; now all people who operate computers with privileged network access should obtain this certification to stay current with new technologies and jump the curve.
If you are serious about obtaining your Ethical Hacker Certification, you have come to the right place. In 2009, EC-Council, the creator of the Certified Ethical Hacker™ exam, voted me Instructor of the Year for successfully preparing countless individuals to pass the exam. I was voted Master Trainer in 2010 one of 10 in the world from a large pool of nominees.
When teaching, I use a combination of hands-on labs, instructional videos, and practice test questions to help all my students easily grasp concepts. I take a lighthearted and fun approach; if you’re not careful, you might find that some of my jokes stick with you even until the day of the exam!
So what are you waiting for? Join me on your journey to passing the Ethical Hacker Certification exam.