The Complete Business Process Management (BPM) Master Class
What you'll learn
- Start your career in BPM and become a BPM specialist.
- Learn Business Process Management from a world-leading expert.
- Learn how to setup a BPM Center of Excellence in your organization.
- Learn what makes a great BPM Analyst.
- Learn how to build a Process Architecture.
- Learn how to use industry-leading BPM tools.
- Learn how the professionals model using BPMN 2.0 using Microsoft Visio Professional.
- Learn the three most common process analysis techniques used by industry professionals.
- You do not need experience in Business Process Management or BPMN. I will teach you everything about BPM and BPMN from scratch. This includes learning the basics such as why BPM is used in organizations, how it is used, and what you can do to help your BPM program in your own workplace or organization.
- Ideally, you should have a strong desire to learn BPM and how to apply it in real life in your own working environment.
- A commitment to understand all the BPM skills presented in this course in order to boost your own career.
- A dedicated approach to demonstrate the value you've obtained from this course to the people you work with.
- You may choose to download and install your own copy of Microsoft Visio Professional but it is not necessary to complete this course or learn how to model. I will show you LIVE demonstrations for you to follow.
- A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
Hi there! My name is Theodore Panagacos and I am a career Business Process Management expert.
Are you an aspiring Process Modeler, Process Architect or Management Consultant who has been struggling with the basics of Business Process Management and want to quickly take your skills to the next level?
In this course I show you exactly what Business Process Management is and how it is applied in the world’s most successful organizations.
As THE best-selling author in Business Process Management, I’ve been fortunate to work alongside some of the world’s top performing organizations. By working with these companies, not only did I learn first-hand how to apply Business Process Management to my own work, but I quickly found I started to teach others too. This course is the direct result of many years of experience in Business Process Management and modelling using Business Process Model and Notation 2.0 (BPMN).
In this course I will show you:
How to explain the benefits of BPM to your organization's Executives.
How to implement a BPM Center of Excellence.
How to build a Process Architecture.
How to identify the differences between mapping and modelling.
How to create professional process models in Business Process Model and Notation 1.2 and 2.0 (BPMN) using Microsoft Visio Professional.
How to analyze process models for efficiency using the three most common methods used by the professionals.
And we're going to learn this together, step-by-step.
Not only will this course teach you about BPM, but it has been designed to make you a more effective employee. This Complete Business Process Management Master Class covers critical aspects of process management that will help you add immediate value to almost any business analysis or process improvement activity you'll work on. Best of all, the course has been structured in an easy-to-follow format, and includes course notes so you can continue your education offline.
This is a practical, and ZERO theory course. Everything taught uses real-world tools and frameworks that have been tested and used by BPM experts for many years.
But why should you take THIS Business Process Management course?
This course has been designed to be for students at ALL levels. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or advanced.
This is the only Business Process Management course that has over 6 hours of instructional video and several downloadable resources.
Other courses may not teach you the full end-to-end of Business Process Management. Therefore you’ll miss out on important key concepts and essential skills that should provide you a solid foundation for your BPM career. This course covers it all.
As a student, you'll receive lifetime advice and support for any BPM related issue you may need assistance with. Additionally, I'll review and provide advice on any process models you may be developing for your own work - particularly if you need an expert opinion. I'm here to help!
But why the difference? I spent many years writing my best-selling book and I’ve taken all that material and put it into this online course to make it more accessible and relatable for students at all levels.
P.S Have I missed a topic you would like covered in this course or do you have a question? I'm here available for you 24/7 so feel free to message me.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to boost their career and CV with an important business skill.
- Students who want to add more value as an employee to their workplace.
- Students who want to understand the full discipline of BPM in a concise single course.
- Business Analysts, Process Analysts, Process Modellers.
- Process Architects.
- University Students.
For over 20 years my career has largely been invested in management consulting where I have worked with C-suite Executives and have led large-scale IT strategy, enterprise architecture and cyber security projects for global commercial and government clients across industries such as banking, defense, mining, utilities and retail.
I have also designed and executed numerous digital strategies, cloud migration reviews, cyber security roadmaps, enterprise architecture, business optimization, infrastructure and service delivery strategies that improved organization processes and created competitive advantage.
My book "The Ultimate Guide to Business Process Management" is an Amazon dot com best-seller and has sold more than 25,000 copies world wide.
Zachman Architecture Framework
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Professional SCRUM Master