The Complete Business Plan Course (Includes 50 Templates)
What you'll learn
- Create an incredible business plan from scratch.
- Understand how to take any type of business to the next level (meaning a start-up or an established business).
- Create a perfect Executive Summary write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Financials write-up part of the Business Plan, including an easy way to create and understand and forecast all financial statements and a ratio analysis too.
- Create a perfect Product and or Service description write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Management Team write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Customer and Market write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Cover Page part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Competition write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Go-to Market Strategy write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Sales and Marketing write-up part of the Business Plan.
- Create a perfect Milestone write-up part of the Business Plan.
- (Bonus Content): Create a perfect Start-up Presentation, using 25 supplied presentation templates.
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word are required to be installed on your Windows based or Mac computers in order to take this course (you don't have to have any Excel or Word experience though to take this course). Thanks
Welcome to the Complete Business Plan Course, which will help you make an incredible business plan from scratch. Everything that you need to make your awesome business plan is included in this course, including 50 business plan templates and an incredibly detailed 13 step process to help you make an entire business plan from scratch!
I guarantee that this is THE most thorough business plan course available ANYWHERE on the market. This course and the many exercises in this course are for beginner or advanced users in any country & in any business sector!
By an Award Winning MBA professor who is a top selling online business teacher, top selling author, former Goldman Sachs employee, Columbia MBA and venture capitalist who has invested in and sat on the boards of many companies. He is also the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy. He has also written many business plans and read hundreds of business plans too and has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
THIS COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN COURSE teaches you everything you need to know in order to make an incredible business plan, including an easy and fun to use 13 STEP program:
STEP 1 of 13: General Business Plan Inputs Questions and Analysis
STEP 2 of 13: Creating Your Cover Page: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
STEP 3 of 13: Executive Summary: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
STEP 4 of 13: Your Management Team: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
STEP 5 of 13: Your Product and/or Service: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
STEP 6 of 13: Your Customer & Market: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
STEP 7 of 13: Your Competition: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
STEP 8 of 13: Your Go-to Market Strategy: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
STEP 9 of 13: Your Sales+Marketing Strategy: Input Questions, Analysis & Outputs
STEP 10 of 13: Your Milestones: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
STEP 11 of 13: Your Other / Misc. / Risks: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
STEP 12 of 13: Your Financials: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
STEP 13 of 13: Your Appendix: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
Creating Your Final Business Plan Output (with 50 Business Plan Templates included)
[Optional] Creating Your Final Presentation Slides Output (with 25 Presentation Templates included)
Also included in this course is a very comprehensive Excel spreadsheet that will help you create your business plan using an easy to use and very comprehensive 13 step methodology. No prior business or finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course.
I have also provided 50 business plan templates and, as an added bonus, 25 business presentations specifically made for startups.
You can use the comprehensive Excel exercise document in this course on a Mac or on a PC (I recommend having Excel version 2013 or later in order to complete all of the exercises in this course).
This course and the included comprehensive Business Plan Dashboard Excel business plan maker file is a roadmap for your business plan success.
All the tools you need to create an amazing business plan from scratch are included in this course and the entire course is based on real life Practical Knowledge & Experience and not based on theory.
Please click the take this course button so you can take your business and your business plan to the next level.
*** Again, I guarantee that this is THE most thorough business plan course available ANYWHERE on the market.***
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in starting any type of company in any country and in any industry (no prior business experience is required).
- Anyone that has already started a company, but wants to take their business to the next level.
- Anyone working at a company that wants to launch a new product and or a new service.
Please join me for my weekly Office Hours Q&A (includes Zoom) on my YouTube channel every Thursday from 8am until 10am Pacific time. Here is my bio thanks:
Chris Haroun is the CEO and Founder of the 300+ hour online Haroun MBA Degree Program®. He has sold more than 1,500,000 of his online business & self improvement courses in 12 languages in 196 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. Chris is the author of the #1 best selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course®” & many other courses.
He’s the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School®," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016." Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
He is the founder & CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University & former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
He is a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford. He also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems & International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring students with start up business models).
He has founded several companies & served on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including The LEMO Foundation & Providing Opportunities for Women. His #1 charitable focus is currently building schools in Rwanda and other countries, as well as continuing to provide many scholarships to students all over the world.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
He is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education. Chris lives in Hillsborough, California with his wife Christine and his 3 sons Andrew, Matthew and Dylan.
Chris lives by this quote: “Don’t expect to accomplish your dreams in life unless you help others accomplish theirs first.”