The Complete Business Mindfulness Webinar - S2
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand and apply the core of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Success Coaching
- Propel meaning and effectiveness in business through the mindfulness attitude: Non-Judging
- Gain a new perspective on how you run your mind with the mind-training exercise Presence, including: The brain’s default mode, Real success, Presence model and Compass of the True You
- Use immediate and life-long tools for stress reduction
- Utilize mind-skills and meditation necessary for a successful professional life
- Know some of the illogical neurological functions, and how to work around our inherent gravitation towards stress, ego and our autopilot
- Be a better decision-maker
- Meditate! MBSR meditations and other meditation methods for everyday life – including quickies for your busy professional life
- Raise your emotional intelligence, especially under pressure
- Focus, even in chaos and busyness
- Become more aware – of yourself, of others and of the world
- Know better who you are and make your life work for you.
- You do not need any previous experience or knowledge other than knowing English, having an open mind and a willingness to find a better approach to handling and enjoying life. Oh, and we recommend a good internet connection and a chair :)
The Complete Business Mindfulness Webinar™ is a mind-training and mindfulness course developed specifically for busy professionals and led by former CEO Linda Björk. Based on Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Success Coaching, the full diploma* course is divided in to 8 sessions – all of which can be used as a stand-alone course. This is session 2.
- has a lecture that runs approximately 45 minutes, plus meditation videos.
- offers a new mindfulness attitude and how that relates to the business world.
- includes new insights for mind-skills with mind-training exercises.
- is accompanied by mind-training PDFs and guided meditation videos.
The meditation videos range from 3 to 30 minutes and include all of mindfulness (MBSR) four formal meditations - breathing, body scan, walking and mindful movement.
*A diploma is sent to all students who complete all 8 sessions in The Complete Business Mindfulness Webinar, S1-S8.
MBSR in a New Business Way
By now, we all know that mindfulness has been scientifically proven as very beneficial for mental and physical wellness – and we are all aware that stress render us ineffective, sick and moody. The real question is how to make mindfulness interesting, fun and relevant to your life so that you actually get started.
Linda Bjork is not your average mindfulness instructor. Check out the introduction video to see if this is for you. If it is, this is an opportunity to finally adapt a new approach to your life. You are likely to save a lot of time (from better focus, fewer mistakes and skipped ego conflicts) and find an awesome version of yourself under the pile of stress and programming that you actually don’t need.
If you opt to take all 8 sessions (sub-courses) of the full course over 8 weeks - including practicing the mindfulness meditations each week - you will enjoy your new diploma and, more importantly, many of the benefits of MBSR, such as significantly lower stress levels, better memory, better mood, sharper mind, increased brain matter, better coping skills, better collaborative, innovative and creative skills, over-all better life satisfaction and health, including lower blood pressure, lower inflammation and better heart health.
Results from an 8-week meditation course varies. MBSR is, however, thoroughly researched in the scientific and medical communities. The research proves that mindfulness enhances mental and physical wellbeing and reduces chronic pain. Mindfulness improves working memory, creativity, attention span and reaction speeds. It also enhances mental and physical stamina and resilience. Anxiety, stress, depression, exhaustion and irritability all decrease with regular sessions of meditation. Memory improves, reaction times become faster and mental and physical stamina increase.
In short, regular meditators are happier and more contented, while being far less likely to suffer from psychological distress.
- The course is specifically developed for professionals to utilize mindfulness and mind-skills to find more meaning and reach a higher level in their business life. The course is beneficial for:
- Anyone who suffers from stress
- Anyone who feels that they are not themselves at work
- Anyone who wants become more focused and intelligent
- Anyone who wants to be more present and enjoy life
- Anyone who seeks inspiration to start or continue a meditation practice