The Complete Beginners Guide to Google Slides
What you'll learn
- All the basic functionality of Google Slides
- How the freely available Google Sheets can be an effective replacement for paid tools like PowerPoint
- Hands on examples to help students learn Google Slides more effectively
- Features and functions that can make your slideshows pop with ease
- Know the basics of working in PowerPoint or other slideshow programs
- The course will not cover the basics of PowerPoint or Office or Windows (example, Copy paste shortcuts)
- A free gmail account and access to the internet
Are you struggling to understand the basics of Google Slides?
Are you finding it hard to transition from Powerpoint or other slideshow programs to Google Slides?
Then you have come to the right place!
Welcome to this Google Slides Bootcamp course where you’ll learn all about Google Slides.
This course has been designed for anybody looking to transition to Google Slides from PowerPoint or other slideshow programs. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to confidently use Google Slides at an intermediate level
This course is designed to take you right from the basics and all the way to intermediate and advanced concepts of Google Slides. Whether you’re a beginner just starting out on Google Slides or already have some knowledge around Google Slides , you are guaranteed to learn a lot throughout this course. Your knowledge of Google Slides will be accelerated in just under 2.5 hours through step-by-step instructions and examples.
The ideal student for this course is somebody who already knows the basics of slideshows and wants to transition their skills to Google Slides. There is no requirement to be a slideshow expert, the only requirement is to practice what you learn in order to ramp up your skills.
Feel free to browse the preview videos. This course has a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. So enroll now to learn all about Google Slides!
Who this course is for:
- PowerPoint users taking their first step into migrating to Google Slides
- IT admins who are trying to reduce cost by moving away from PowerPoint onto free Google Slides
- Users learning to use Google Slides more effectively as part of migrating away from PowerPoint
- User who are trying to learn more about improving their slide creation skills using the power of Google Slides
Ram is a financial expert with over 15 years experience investing in both the mutual fund and stock markets. Ram's portfolio is truly international as he owns stocks, and funds in Indian, Australian and US markets
Ram is a regular contributor to several different financial forums viz. Moneycontrol, JagoInvestor. He is also a financial advisor to several of his friends and work colleague and has helped design and plan investments for many of them.
He is regularly sought out by many people who are just starting out in the investing world as well as by regular investors for advice and help. Since Ram is a s/w professional, he combines his knowledge of the money markets along with his technical skills to make investing easy and something that can be done "at the click of a button" which makes his tips highly sought after by the communities he frequents
Ram is a veteran in the software industry having worked on Unix systems as early as in 1993 and has close to 2 decades of experience in various small, large and entreprise software companies. His experience in the IT industry has seen him work on a wide variety of technologies including HTML, ColdFusion, Java, JSP, J2ME along with all possible Database and AppServer flavors. He has created several different highly successful apps on the Android Play Store.
He currently serves as a software consultant on several startup projects and runs his own podcast site interviewing Indian startups and entrepreneurs. He also has a keen interest in creating courses tailored towards beginners and has a aim of demystifying technology for novices.