The complete AutoCAD 2016 course
What you'll learn
- Work efficiently with AutoCAD
- Make professional quality engineering drawings
- Work on projects that require AutoCAD as a skill set
- Knowledge of windows operating system
What is this course all about?
This course covers AutoCAD 2016 in complete detail. This course is equally good for AutoCAD 2010 and later versions.
Why a new course?
Although there are already plenty of AutoCAD courses but most of them lack few basic things which this course fulfills like
- Complete explanation of commands and sub-commands
- Example based lectures for each command
- Showing application of commands in real life scenarios of designing and drafting
- Use of actual engineering drawings as data files
- Lectures about advance topics like dynamic blocks and sheet set included
- AutoCAD troubleshooting and repairing drawing files tips
Who is Author?
Jaiprakash is CAD Corporate trainer and designer currently working with Engineering design consulting company Ramboll. He is Autodesk AutoCAD certified professional, Autodesk expert elite and Mechanical engineer. He has written articles related to AutoCAD for many CAD blogs and websites and he occasionally writes for AUGI world magazine as well.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who have little or no knowledge of AutoCAD
- Students who want to make a career in engineering design
- Students of Architecture
- Students who want to learn a CAD package for their own or professional use
I am co-author of the Learn AutoCAD book by Packt publications. I am a certified Autodesk AutoCAD professional, member of Autodesk expert elite community and professional trainer for corporates.
I have worked in design, die casting and training industries and for last five years, I have been working as a corporate trainer delivering CAD training to clients and helping them develop the skill set of their workforce. I have delivered corporate training to Fortune 500 companies, Government organizations and military.
My articles and courses have featured on many publications like AUGI world magazine and Pluralsight and my course contents have been a part of training curriculum in many colleges and universities.