The Complete Audio Producer 2021
What you'll learn
- Modern Professional Audio Production
- Music Production
- Daw Architecture
- Produce DEMOS
- Radio Production
- Music Theory 101
- Sound Effects Processing
- Film Scoring
- Live Warping
- Streaming Platforms
- Split Testing
- Stereo & Mono Scopes & Mixing
- Plugin Libraries
- Arps & Sequencing
- Adaptive Grid Quantizing
- Arranging and Finishing Large Scale Audio Production
- Studio Set Up
- Video Game Soundtracking
- Sound Design
- Recording Techniques
- Audio Recording
- No Requirements or Prerequisites
- All software is selected free and accessible to use throughout this course
- Friendly For All Levels
Learn Professional Audio Production in 2020 by mastering the most modern and advanced skills from a world renowned Producer/ Audio Engineer. Clarian’s students have gone on to working and contributing to some of the biggest and most reputable Audio Production Companies and Platforms in the world like Universal, Warner, The BBC, Spotify, Landr, Splice etc…
This is the actual affordable and accessible online course you need to becoming a professional in Modern Audio Production. Learn the best technologies and techniques without spending any money on software or hardware whatsoever for writing and arranging cross-genre music, sound design and effects processing, and audio engineering, with zero starting experience in music or sound design needed. Gain crucial skill sets and work on custom designed advanced project sessions you’re free to add to your music portfolio and advance yourself to the future that you want.
Join a live online school and community mentored by industry producers and engineers, with monthly challenges and opportunities to get your productions played for thousands of listeners worldwide. Level up with a curriculum by an instructor who has worked in audio production for majors, international publishing houses, has tens of millions of streams on multiple platforms grown organically and independently, and has collaborated with Grammy nominated and Award Winning Production teams.
This course was born out of a necessity to provide a way to learn and level up Audio Production skills without having to spend or work on expensive studio equipment or buy expensive software programs up front in order to learn how to master and understand these tools.
The course will show you the best tools available and teach you to discern for yourself how and what you need for high quality productions. It will prove to you by the time you complete it that you can create top level productions without being a musical virtuoso or having an expensive studio from the get go; you can learn top level production with just your computer and headphones. Here’s why this course stands out from the thousands of other production courses out there right now:
1. Learn to master the best technological tools in the world without spending any money on expensive software or hardware. We will be learning and working with one of the top industry standard software in the world, Ableton, and covering advanced engineering skills such as multi-band compression without expecting you to have access to a studio or make any purchases. Everything we will be using will be free to download. By learning these tools upfront you will see the true potential of Audio Production and will be able to move ahead working professionally from home or applying for jobs without wasting valuable time or money.
You will be learning a top professional DAW Software used by industry company engineers like Universal, Sony, Warner etc… as well as the fundamentals under the hood of how the these Software work for translatable skills into other top DAWS such as Pro-Tools and Logic. This course is designed for producers of all levels who want to learn the professional skills needed who are stuck with unfinished productions along with those who want to begin working Professionally in Audio Production for 2020.
2. The Instructor of this course has worked as a head engineer (mixing and mastering) and co-producer (writing and arranging) for majors, indies, and international publishing houses including working with Grammy nominated and Award Winning Productions. I have headed and worked in engineering and production for record labels and companies from the ground up to viral successes again and again all over the world from studios and Labels in Detroit, LA, Montreal and Berlin. This is my love and my life. I am not some advertisement company guy trying to sell something, but someone who is passionate and committed to sound and audio production through and through. I believe my work speaks for me. Both sound design and music, writing and arranging, is my whole life effort and I believe there needs to be a course available to people which is actually accessible and comprehensive for anyone who is willing to learn and not just courses taught by teachers without the experience or these short master classes which truthfully only offer a glimpse and do not really provide the necessary foundations and ground up process to achieving your dream goals.
3. This course offers you a platform for submitting your projects as well as monthly challenges to be streamed for thousands of listeners worldwide as well as fast-tracked to industry people with real life invaluable feedback! Once you’ve completed this course, your productions skills will have advanced to a whole other level. If you took this course unable to make your drums sound the way you wanted to before, you will leave complete with the knowledge of how to do so. If you couldn’t finish your productions more than 70% and kept hitting walls wasting time googling tutorial after tutorial, you’ll come out of this with that extra 30% plus extra. We will be learning starting at the very very beginning with the science behind sound waves and audio signals and work our way up to become a full fledged Professional in Audio Production. We will build a full blown Radio Electronic Pop Production and continue forward with advanced midi automation and conversion algorithms. This is the kind of record along experience that you can’t get or find from other courses. Those courses make you end up spending money you don’t have so way better to save your money.
4. You are going to have access to a large database of professional project files ranging from film scores to video game soundtrack productions including sample recordings, arrangements, and production techniques all set up for you and good to go completely free and at your disposal with in detail lessons on how they are built and operate. You will also be getting a library sample pack of personally recorded vintage synths and modulars, instrument performances, and vocals processed through beautiful preamps and a mixing board for you to use and listen to as you see fit. All the samples and all the projects that you will be working on in this course are absolutely license free and yours to do with as you please. That alone encompasses years of experience built into projects and expensive equipment sounds that you get just for signing up! You will not find another course in the world offering this kind of sample package combined with live record along tutorials to show you how everything works step by step.
5. This course is set up to teach you the current modern tools and skills needed to get a job in audio related fields from music production to freelancing in audio processing or at the very least familiarize yourself with the modern tools needed to completing your own personal projects. With our online community you will be able to get mentoring help from me and other producers along with engage in active conversations and audio related topics on the daily. This course features the best and most current audio producing tools and techniques I have used and worked with over the years and will excel you in ways that other courses simply can’t confined to just one software DAW or studio boxed mindset. You will have the knowledge to work with multiple types of audio software and in multiple industries and studio set ups.
This is the definitive accessible Online Audio Production Course.
You will be able to record-along, step by step through the videos and exercises, and complete the following projects:
* Produce Professional High Quality Audio Music Productions and Sound FX
* Create and Produce a short Film Score to add to your portfolio
* Build and test the audio production of a Video Game soundtrack.
* Engage in monthly challenges to have your projects streamed for thousands of listeners.
* Apply for jobs in audio related fields with an advanced set of skills and modern techniques applicable for 2020
* Work along side step by step mentored by an industry professional on unique projects that you can expand however you’d like license free.
* Finish Projects and get your sounds sounding professional and break through those walls holding you back.
* Start working remotely freelancing on Audio Productions and sending out your work to Labels and publishing companies.
I have put into this course the best techniques and tools that I’ve used throughout my entire professional career. There are countless tutorials and master classes out there and it is very easy to get lost on a forum wasting time reading over differing opinions endlessly. But none of that gives you a true learning experience to understanding what’s going on under the hood and being able to succeed not just in the course, but in your productions and career thereafter. This course is the solution for those who are stuck trying to figure out how to get things to sound better and overwhelmed with tutorials as well as those who want to get into modern sound production but aren’t sure where to start and don’t have the money to spend. This course embodies all of my years of experiences including the best things that work as well as the trappings to avoid, so you don’t have to waste hours upon hours for nothing going back and instead just focus on moving forward and staying on track with the most modern tools available.
This is a one of a kind program because there is not yet anything else out there that can offer you this in Audio Production. You’re not going to come out of this stuck and feeling limited by just learning one software program, or feeling like you can’t progress without buying 10 new instruments and outboard gear and practicing an instrument for the next 10 years. You will come out of it with something for more valuable, truly knowing how audio tools work to get high quality results and then being able to decide for yourself what you’d like and not like to do; not out of necessity, but because you now hold the knowledge and the power. We’re going to be learning many translatable and employable skills such as:
* MIDI & Automation You will learn modern digital interfaces and the best tools and practices that are used by audio engineers and music producers at Majors like Universal, PolyGram & EMI. This is one of the most popular and powerful tool systems used in music production today.
* How Tools like Compression Actually Works Demystify skills that are often misused and misunderstood even by the pros. You will have clear cut explanations and examples on how to get voice recordings sounding professional in a mix or pumping up your drums to punch in a big speaker listening room.
* What actually are Sound Waves And Audio Signals Gain the under the hood knowledge into audio recordings so that you can advance to higher quality production levels over most other at home and professional producers.
* How To Finish Projects And Not Just Starting New Ones Often, producers will get stuck halfway or three quarters through their projects not because they don’t have the vision to completing the project or the tools, but because they are lacking the process and fundamentals. Instead of figuring out how to properly complete them, they’ll do a render and not being fully satisfied, end up starting something new never really advancing. This can be very frustrating, but it doesn’t have to be this way at all. By going through each step of the way from zero you will have the bridge needed to completing projects where many others fail.
* Build High Quality Audio Projects quickly with just your computer By referencing the best analog hardware in the world, we will emulate their performance to results you did not even know were possible with just your computer and some headphones.
Why do we teach the above?
These days there are so many technologies out there and opinions on how to produce sounds, and learning just one software or thinking that it automatically takes expensive equipment deeply limits your ability to progress. Learning the lessons like the ones above are what it’s going to take to truly level you up so that you’re well ahead of the game in 2020 when it comes to modern audio production.
The world is shifting more and more towards learning and working at home. This is an opportunity for you to start learning the most in demand skills, showcase those skills for thousands of listeners, and gain the experiences you need to develop your passion into something real. It would be an honor to take this journey with you and I hope you will give this a chance.
I have poured my life’s work into this course and I am very excited about this and can say hands down, there is no other course on the internet or off of it, like this one. This is one of a kind.
Looking forward to seeing you in the lessons!
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn Modern Music Production & Audio Engineering
- You are looking to start a career in Audio Production or as a Sound Engineer
- You are stuck finishing your audio productions and are looking for the skills to take you there and level up
- You want to stream your productions to a large audience and receive critical feedback from industry people
- You are passionate about sound and want to start working freelancing on projects
- You want to learn the ACTUAL modern and up to date skills required to produce high quality projects in 2020 to pursue your own projects or get hired working on a team
- You’re looking for a course that can teach you the skills of Audio Production starting from the ground up to a professional and certified level.
Clarian is the instructor with recognized industry certification and the resume to back it. His students have gone on and continue working and contributing to some of the biggest and most reputable Production companies in the world like Universal, Google, Amazon, Warner, The BBC, Spotify, Landr, Splice etc…
Clarian is the CEO of Orbital LLC, a consultations and tech development interacting worldwide including leading Silicon Valley companies as well as top 40 blockchain protocols amongst Solana and NEAR.
Senior project engineer with over 90K enrollments on coding courses and training modules worldwide - enrollments from Google and Amazon developers and contractors. International work experience from New York to Berlin, Clarian (alias of Maurice K) has contributed to a number of viral streams and grown a unique digital imprint in over 80 countries world wide. Clarian has been featured in Rolling Stone, Billboard, Guardian, Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, Clash, Broadway, New York & Vulture, Vice among many others as an innovator and trailblazer in both audio engineering and tech.
Having taken a signature approach to production design which has launched and contributed to multiple independent and major outfits and projects, Clarian has worked and contributed for world leading brands from Universal to Emirates, ambisonic cutting edge VR interoperability for Guy Laliberte's PY1 and his own EPs have been featured on namestay labels such as Kompakt, based In Germany.
Clarian has worked as a head engineer (mixing and mastering) and co-producer (writing and arranging) for majors, indies, and international publishing houses including working with Grammy nominated and Award Winning Productions. A few contributions of note include mixing for the likes of Emirates Airline Inflight Radio, cutting edge production performances such as the VR PY1 for Circle De Soleil’s Guy Laliberte, as well as producing, mixing and mastering for Germany’s infamous cutting edge Kompakt Records and so on. His own studio and sound architecture designs have been extensively featured and acclaimed by world leading audio journals such as Future Music and Mixmag as well as his own independent following of audio productions streaming organically in the tens of millions. Now on hiatus from performing and contracting at some of the biggest festivals in the world for over a decade, Clarian has compiled everything he’s learned about Audio Production, to teach producers the skills they need and get them on that path to amazing career opportunities and breaking those barriers to truly level up and start finishing their projects and productions they were stuck on.
Being a self taught in many respects of the trade, Clarian gained success with zero budget to begin with, and spent years on his own interning and moonlighting at professional spaces, going through the grind of frustrations struggling to obtain the quality of production eventually gaining international notoriety for projects made on with nothing but a computer and headphones distributed to hundreds of thousands of listeners.
Having obtained invaluable lessons from working with top Tech and Entertainment companies, renowned artists and festivals from Europe to Asia, and his own projects such as Ambient Field Recording Expeditions throughout Africa to Synth Pop projects featured from Rolling Stones Magazine to the Guardian, Clarian has been investing his time and energy to sharing his skill set and teaching others so that they can see their true potential on their journey to discovering the endless possibilities of modern Sound Production at our very fingertips in the comfort of their homes.
Clarian is dedicated to giving you the most accessible and comprehensive courses out there in tech, regardless your skill level or finance situation, and teach complex subject matter with clear and example based explanations. His philosophy is that it’s not the tools that take you to the top, but by learning why and how to use these tools from the ground up all while connecting the dots along the way, is the true way to mastering a craft. The potential of how much you can learn and accomplish is unlimited and much more exchangeable by learning with this approach.
Clarian’s lessons will guide you through complex subjects and techniques with just your computer and free software, and provide clear and simple breakdowns to elevate your skill set and ability to finish projects with the best technology and techniques out there.
Looking forward to seeing you in the lessons!