Arabic language: The complete Arabic reading& writing course
What you'll learn
- Reading and writing Arabic words & phrases.
- Mastering the different shapes of Arabic letters easily.
- Learning and Practicing The Arabic Phonic Sounds by comparing them with the corresponded ones in English.
- Mastering the Arabic Diacritics.
- Practicing diction.
- It will help you read Quran.
- No, you will learn from scratch.
Use your English knowledge to learn Arabic.
Learn with fun:
You will read and write some words from the first class.
In each lesson you usually learn 2 letters, we will blend them making some words that don't have meaning, and through this fun activity you will be able to recognize the different shapes of the same letter.
This is Alkottaab method, it will make you feel familiar with Arabic, because it will reach your mind using your knowledge in English.
We will start reading words of 2 letters until reading paragraphs from books. The course is divided into 2 levels:
- Level 1 will cover all the alphabet letters, their sounds, shapes, some diacritics, the difference between refusal letters and regular letters and you will be able to read and write words. That is the base of the course, what comes after will be easier.
There are dictation activities, plus a downloadable PDF homework for each class.
- Level 2 will complete all the diacritics and you will practice reading paragraphs from different books. The lessons are shorter and by the end of this section you will be able to read and write Arabic words and simple phrases.
And now I have promotion for you:
You will get the 2 levels with the price of 1 level. Level 1 is fully released here, and I will be updating the course every week until I finish level 2 uploads.
After that the price of the course will increase, so take now the opportunity of buying the 2 levels for the price of 1.
Save your time, study less and learn more Arabic by using your knowledge in English.
After finishing the course you will be able to read & write Arabic, you will be ready to practice the language.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner & intermediate learners of Arabic
- Students who want to learn how to read and write in Arabic easily.
- Students who want learn Arabic from Zero.
- Busy students who have few time to study.
Our courses method are made based on a long experience dealing with non-Arabic speakers. We learnt how to find the shortcut to the student's mind in order to explain the lessons in the clearest way. We provide exclusive Arabic courses. Just you need to use your knowledge in English to learn Arabic.