iOS9 Apple Watch Toolkit: Make Real Apps From Scratch
- An Apple Computer
- An iTunes Developer Account (to Download Xcode)
- A Web Browser (Safari or Chrome Will Do)
- An Internet Connection
- Determination & A Desire to Succeed
Would YOU like the skills & knowledge to create your own apps from idea generation to uploading to the app store?
Would you like to generate recurring income, and impress potential employers with your own army of apps?
... if the answer is yes, then you should take this course!
What Is This Course About?
This course is about creating Apple Watch Apps from scratch, where no previous development experience is necessary. I will personally take you from the very beginning to the very end of creating your own Apple Watch Apps.
Why Take This Course?
- Learn App Development by Creating iOS8 Apple Watch Apps
- Enhance Your Knowledge of the Swift App Programming Language
- Envision Your App Idea & Bring it to Life
- Build Apps From Scratch & Submit to the Apple App Store
- Market Your Apps, Successfully Generating Income
- By the End of this Course, You Will be an App Developer
- Receive & Hang Your Certificate of Completion on the Wall
How Long Will This Course Take To Complete?
This course should take no longer than a couple of hours to a couple of days to complete, depending on how comfortable you currently feel with developing apps in Swift!
Why Learn This Course From Me?
- I have a degree in Computer Science from University College Cork, Ireland.
- I code safety applications used to control funfair rides, ski lifts and car conveyor belts for the likes of Ford, for a living.
- I eat and sleep code, basically coming up with new app / web ideas & implementing those ideas on a daily basis.
... & I will also provide you with a 30 day money back guarantee, in case you don't like what I have to teach ;)
- No Programming Experience Needed
- Anyone Who Would Like to Create Apple Watch Apps
- Whoever Wishes to Generate Recurring Income from Apps
- Not For People Who Are Happy With An Average Life
- For Those Who Don't Care About the Science & Just Want to Create Apps!
- What Does This Course Cover?05:08
- Why This Is Amazing & Reason To Take This Course!01:29
- Setting Up Your Coding Environment02:46
- What is Swift?02:22
- Strings, Ints, Doubles & Booleans02:21
- Variables, Constants & Operators04:32
- If, Else If & Else Statements05:29
- Ready For A Quiz?12 questions
- Glances & Notifications02:20
- WKInterfaceController & WKInterfaceDevice03:04
- Animations & Image Caching02:10
- Settings Bundle & Sharing Data02:25
- Ready For A Quiz?9 questions
- Create Project & Add Apple Watch Target06:09
- Create & Design Home Screen & Fire Up the Simulator07:36
- Add Gift Screen & Connect to Home Screen Button08:21
- Add Other Screens & Connect to Home Screen Buttons07:14
- App ChristmasGifts (XCode Files)00:07
- Exercise Time!03:20
- Create Project & Add Target & Add GUI Elements05:22
- Create & Connect GUI Elements in Code05:28
- Add Quotes Array & Explain Quote Index04:39
- Implement Quote Index to Update Label Text12:08
- App InspireMe (XCode Files)00:07
- Exercise Time!02:05
- Super Difficult Exercise Time!02:20
- Intro - You Can Create Any App!03:35
- Step 1 - The Idea05:37
- Step 2 - Sketch It Out05:41
- Step 3 - Choose Your Frameworks & Controls07:22
- Step 4 - Create Your MVP03:18
- Step 5 - Get Feedback From Potential Users06:51
- Step 6 - Polish Your Apps Design & Features03:50
- Step 7 - Submit to App Store04:44
- Step 8 - Update & Improve04:11
- Ready For A Quiz?8 questions
- Facebook & Twitter04:16
- Pinterest, Instagram & SnapChat04:42
- Creating An App Landing Page03:54
- Press Release Kit03:17
- Blogs & Forums02:32
- Reach Out to the Media03:02
- Tips for Success06:05
- App Store Title, Description & Keywords04:33
- App Store Images03:49
- Gain Huge Interest Through Promotions05:19
- Generic Designs03:55
- What Have You Learned & Accomplished?01:40
- Thank You So Much... & Keep In Contact :)01:16
Hi there! I'm Joey and I've got a Computer Science degree from University College Cork in Ireland. I've been developing both professionally and as a hobby for several years now & I can honestly say I'm hooked!
I have created lots of different mobile applications from motivational to do lists to apps that help you manage diabetes. I've developed both professionally and for my own leisure. I have a long list of apps in the making & I am always researching emerging technologies.
As I've grown as an app developer I've helped teach and mentor friends of mine in app development. I've also been a mentor / developer to app development teams for various entrepreneurial competitions and hackathons in Ireland, with ongoing interest.
Through these mentoring opportunities I've found that I get more enjoyment out of having a role in helping others to be successful than I do in making my own apps. That's why I'm now here on Udemy so I can help even more people learn the skills to find their own success in app development. I am still going to be developing apps as well so I will always bring the freshest skills and technologies to my courses.