The Complete Android Masterclass: Learn Android From Scratch
- 17 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make Android applications like Instagram, WhatsApp and Blogger.
- Learn how Android apps connect and communicate with online database.
- Know how to sign in, login an logout a user in your android application.
- Learn how to makes android apps right from the basics to making advanced applications like chat application
- Learn how to turn your next big idea into an android app.
In this lecture we will have a brief introduction about the course.
In this lecture we will learn how to install required tools so that we can start making android applications.
Android studio is an IDE which we will be using to write code. In this lecture we will learn how to create our very first android project in android studio.
In this lecture we will learn how to initiate some action when someone clicks the button. Handling button clicks is one of the most common action a user performs when he uses an Android application.
Getting data from your user is an important thing to do in any android application. In this lecture we learn how to capture user input using an edit text.
In this lecture we will learn what are list views which is a form of view which has clickable items on it. In the preceding lectures we will learn how list views work and will design a sample application to learn how to fully utilise list views in an Android application.
In this lecture we will learn about fragments in android. Fragments are most helpful while adding multiple activities at a single place. In this lecture we will have a brief introduction about fragments and in the preceding lectures we will build an application in which we would learn how to use fragments while building an online application.
SQLite database are used widely to store offline data for android applications. In this lecture we will have a brief introduction about SQLite databases and in the preceding lectures we will learn an android application which utilises SQLite database.
While building an android applications certain tasks needs to be executed in the background. Services are the tasks which needs to be executed in the background. In this lecture we will have a brief introduction about services, we will learn how to create a service in your android application. In the preceding lectures we will learn a lot more about them.
- Student should have a pc or a Mac with at least 4 GB of RAM
- Internet connection
- Students should know basics of Java, dont need to be a Java expert, basic understanding of Java is needed.
Welcome to The Complete Android Masterclass: Learn Android from Scratch.
Why should you choose this particular course:
1. You will be able to make online database oriented apps.
2. Learn how to make awesome layouts.
3. Learn the logic behind how an actual android application is build right form scratch.
4. This course also includes projects in which we will make real life applications from scratch , where we learn how to build features like signing up the user, logging in the user and signing him out.
5. Learn how programming logic works rather than just watching someone code. I explain each and every line of code by providing logical reasoning for everything which I do.
6. With this course, you can build any kind of application. Almost all the concepts are included in the course which ensures that once you have completed the course you can build your very own android applications.
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In This Complete Course:
Learn how to make Android apps from scratch.
How to design awesome user interfaces for your android applications.
Learn how to connect your application with an online database.
Learn how to capture media like audio and images and store it in the database.
Learn how to integrate google maps in your Android application.
Learn how to build android application from your idea.
- Students who are completely new or have some knowledge about building Android apps
- Students who wish to get a job as android application developer.
- Students who know Java basics and now want to extend their knowledge to android application development