The Complete 2023 SQL Bootcamp : Go from Zero to Hero
What you'll learn
- Learn how to use subqueries and temporary tables to handle complex multi-step data problems
- Get LIFETIME access to resource files, quizzes, assignments, and expert support
- Solve practical hands-on assignments and real-world eCommerce use cases
- Master unique tips and tools that you won't find anywhere else
- You will master both front and back-end development, becoming a full-stack developer by the end of the course.
- MySQL Workbench and Community Server for Mac or Windows/PC (we’ll walk you through the free install process)
- Students are expected to have completed our SQL for Beginners course, and have a solid grasp of SELECT statements, aggregate functions, and table joins
- No prior technical experience is required! All you need a computer!
- I'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
Learn how to use SQL quickly and effectively with this course!
You'll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in demand skills - PostgreSQL. These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in demand tech skills! In this course you'll learn quickly and receive challenges and tests along the way to improve your understanding!
In this course you will learn everything you need to become a SQL Pro! Including:
Get started with PostgreSQL and PgAdmin , two of the world's most popular SQL tools
Learn he basics of SQL syntax
Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
Learn common SQL JOIN commands
Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
Learn to use Python to further advanced your SQL skills
and much, much more!
This is course that put's you in control, having you set up and restore databases right at the start of the course, instead of watching someone else code. Every section comes with fresh challenge questions and tasks, modeled after real world tasks and situations.
I've spent years as an instructor both online and in-person at Fortune 500 companies, and this course is built to combine the best of both worlds, allowing you to learn at your own pace through an interactive environment. You will start with the basics and soon find yourself working with advanced commands, dealing with timestamp data and variable character information like a seasoned professional.
SQL is one of the most in demand skills for business analysts, data scientists, and anyone who finds themselves working with data! Upgrade your skill set quickly and add SQL to your resume by joining today!
I'll see you inside the course!
Check out the free preview videos for more information!
Who this course is for:
- Analysts or BI professionals looking to quickly retrieve or analyze data stored in relational database systems
- SQL users looking to develop advanced skills and master one of the world’s most popular and powerful database programming languages
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, PostgreSQL, or basic data analysis!
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
Hello, I'm Akhil, an Associate Consultant at Atos India with a focus on the Advisory Consulting practice, specializing in Data and Analytics. My professional journey has led me through various facets of data analysis and modeling, particularly in the BFSI sector, where I've had the privilege of overseeing the full lifecycle of development and execution.
My skill set encompasses a wide range of data-related tasks, including data wrangling, feature engineering, algorithm development, model training, and implementation. I thrive on leveraging data mining techniques such as statistical analysis, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, as well as both unsupervised and supervised machine learning processes to extract meaningful insights and drive data-informed decisions. I'm particularly passionate about risk identification through decision models, and I've honed my expertise in Machine Learning Algorithms, Data/Text Mining techniques, and Data Visualization to effectively address these challenges.
Currently, I'm immersed in an exciting Amazon cloud project that involves end-to-end development of ETL processing. In this role, I craft ETL processing code using PySpark/Spark SQL to extract data from S3 buckets, perform necessary transformations, execute scripts using EMR services, and load consolidated data into Postgres SQL (RDS/Redshift) on a full, incremental, and live basis. To streamline this process, I've automated it by creating jobs in Step functions, which trigger EMR instances to run scripts in a specific order and send notifications upon execution status changes. The scheduling of these Step functions is achieved through event bridge rules.
Additionally, I've worked extensively with AWS Glue, using it to replicate source data from on-premises systems to raw-layer S3 buckets via AWS DMS services. One of my key strengths lies in my ability to understand the nuances of data and apply the right transformations to convert data from multiple tables into key-value pairs. Furthermore, I've optimized the performance of stored procedures in Postgres SQL to execute second-level transformations by efficiently joining multiple tables and loading the data into final tables.
I'm passionate about harnessing the power of data to drive actionable insights and improve business outcomes. If you share this passion or are interested in collaborating on data-driven projects, feel free to connect with me. Let's explore the endless possibilities that data analytics has to offer!