The Complete 2020 Web Developer Master Course
What you'll learn
- HTML5 API's, such as IndexedDB & Web Storage.
- Sass, a very powerful CSS preprocessor.
- Bootstrap, the leading CSS framework for responsive web designs.
- Express, a flexible back end framework for Node js.
- MongoDB, the leading noSQL database.
- RESTful API's, an architecture for handling requests to your site.
- How to create and deploy to the web, your own Social Media website with loads of functionality.
- No prerequisites, this course is for developer of all levels from experienced to inexperienced.
The Complete 2020 Web Developer Master Course has everything you need to become a Web Developer in 2020. Focusing on both Front and Back-end Development, with an emphasis on the MEAN Stack. During the course, there will be many challenges for the student to test what they've learned, and give them a chance to try to debug something or implement something on their own.
During the course we will build 6 unique projects, each fixated by a specific technology and purpose.
Travel Forest (CSS Project)
Get It Done (HTML5 API's Project)
Sleepy Mondays (Bootstrap Project)
Just Me (Express Project)
A Social Media (Angular Project)
What's covered in this course?
Google Maps API
And much more!
If you get stuck on any part of the course, reach out in the Q/A or leave me a message explaining your problem. Sometimes a description of the problem and a code snippet will suffice to diagnose a problem. But other times for the more elusive errors/bugs, I'll ask you to send me your full project code via email, where I will be able to investigate and find the problem for you. I know what it's like to get stuck on something as a beginner, and this course can present some challenging material at times. I want you to know that I will do whatever I can to help you with any problem you get!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning new things, especially web development!
- Beginner designers who want to greatly increase their CSS skills
- Experienced developers from various backgrounds interested in learning the MEAN stack.
My name is Jesse Caine, I am a Web Developer from Canada. I do freelance work when the opportunity arises, but I am usually spending my time making new courses. I'm always exploring and learning new things.
My goal on the platform is to create awesome courses that are accessible to those of all skill levels. It doesn't matter whether you are a beginner or someone who is knowledgable about a particular subject, you will be able to find value from my courses.
If you have any questions about my courses, me, or course promotions, feel free to drop me a message. I try to respond as soon as possible.
I appreciate any feedback you can offer. Letting me know what you like or don't like about my courses is greatly beneficial to me. I've already received lots of feedback and because of it I feel like I can make even better courses.