The Complete Drawing Course: Colored Pencil Drawing Art
What you'll learn
- Getting familiar with coloring techniques like how to work with colored pencil , colored ballpoint pen , pencil and you'll know the necessary tools.
- Tonalities(Introduction of shadows and how to use them to make volume).
- Chromatics (itten circle color)
- Introduction of basic colors , How to combine them to reach secondary and combination colors
- How to make volume
- Getting familiar with darkness and brightness in drawing
- Blend colored pencils
- Color highlights and shadows
- Learn how to become a pro with colored pencils
- Mix colors and understand color theory
- How to draw and color an eye with colored pencils
- How to draw and paint a bird with colored pencils
- No prerequisite is necessary
- Colored pencils
- Pencil sharpener
In this course, you’ll get access to the 6 sections of the course that will teach you different techniques of coloring in the least time and cost as well as creating beautiful models from the ground up. The course is supported with over 7.5 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
Here’s what you get with the course:
- At the beginning of this course, you will understand the techniques and different tools that are suitable for drawing and coloring.
- Then you will learn about Tonality subject that is about knowing the shadows and how to use them to make volume.
- Next you will learn about Chromatics which is about introducing the basic colors, learn how to combine the colors to reach the secondary and combination colors on the Itten color circle.
- We have two designs for the main project that taught completely. First one is an eye that will be taught with colored pencil technique and the next one is a bird which most of the basic and important techniques will taught in this educational design.
- At the end of this course, you'll know and learn colored pencil technique and you'll learn how to create beautiful designs.
- What else will you get?
- - Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- - Lifetime access to course materials
- - Understanding of how professional art is created
- This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
- I will be here for you every step of the way!
- So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change your art world today!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to work with colored pencil
- Students who decided to create wonderful works with colored pencil
- Students who don't have knowledge or have little knowledge
- Artists who want to increase their skills with colored pencil
- Students who want to make money through their creation with colored pencil
I'm Matin Shafie and I was born in 1984.
I started painting as self-taught work from childhood and I've concentrated on this art since 2001 professionally and I learned different techniques of painting like colored pencil,pastel,water-color and oil paint(oil color).
I've created a new technique of painting and It is colored ballpoint pen technique.I've started this branch of art since 2014 as realistic painting.I'm professionally busy with this great art these days and i teach this new art to my students.
I'm Homa Tayefeh, I was born in 1983.
I have a P.H.D in chemistry. My passion in the art of painting from childhood caused that I learn designing, painting and the technique of oil paint in adolescence. I have started charcoal technique (How to work with black pencil) seriously and professionally from 2010 and it caused that I get a little experience about colored pencil and colored ballpoint pen technique. My favorite styles are Realism and Hyper realism and I've created my artworks with charcoal by paying attention to these two styles. The result of the artistic activity of the past few years, is the participation in several group and individual exhibitions in 2011 and 2015.
Milad has a Bachelor of Software Engineering and Masters of Electronics and is also a Certified National Instrument (NI).
Regardless of his academic background, he has in-field experience in programming as he started programming and doing professional projects for many companies based in and out of the USA since 2004. He has taught LabVIEW from fundamental to advanced since 2012. He is also professional in PLC, Altium Designer (Designing PCB), AVR and ARM Microcontroller Programming, Designing Analogues and Digital Electronics, Simulation, and Modeling of Multiple Systems in the Matlab Simulink environment.
Being passionate about the world of graphics, he started working on Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom) since 2008. Today, he is working on Graphic Design professionally and has some students as well.
Milad today is holding many Seminars, Webinars, and creating courses on programming and graphic design and has thousands of students who admire him as a great and knowledgeable teacher with clear explanations.